Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 02:14 PM   #291
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"I.. Well, you were the one who pulled out the sword first! What was I to assume, you meant to knight me or something? I appologise for my rash decisions, but I only acted in defense. No doubt you were too." Roland walked over to the crippled guard laying dead on the floor. The man died because of this.. failure to communicate. Roland's fists clenched the weapon in his hands, his face going red with anger. Angry at himself for being so rash, and angry at the captain for not talking sooner... "You said you would take me to Robyn." Roland was barely containing his temper.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:19 PM   #292
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

"I did say that, however I did also say that I would first get my shoulder taken care of. You know it's not a pleasant feeling to have a hole in you. So I would just calm down if I were you. Besides Robyn is in no immediate danger. And besides it was not me, who broke in here. What did you do with the guard outside?"

With his still good shoulder he pointed towards where he had come from and him and Roland went into his room, where he bandaged his wound.

[ 10-12-2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-12-2004, 03:01 PM   #293
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"I was worried about Robyn at the time. I couldn't think of a plan, or of the situation before hand. I am affraid I have had to kill him aswell." Roland sank deep into his regret, realising that both the killings were not neccessary.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:16 PM   #294
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

"Both of them were young men, still looking forward to most of their life, and one of them only aged 26 was already the father of five. His brother who was the other guard had just gotten engaged two weeks ago. These killings were totally unnecessary as you yourself must have also realised now."

"Look I realise much more than what you tell me. I know why Lord Easthome wanted to send you to kill his son. I know he would not have let you come back into the city to look for Robyn. What have you done to the Lord?"

The captain did not look menacing, he was just curious. It even seemed that he did not really care.

[ 10-12-2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-12-2004, 06:05 PM   #295
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"We h.. he is dead. Just like..." Roland looked at the captain, and tried to grasp the fact that he had snuffed out two lives. They may be soldiers, on the opposing side, he may even have been defending himself, but the bare fact remained, they were dead. They died without need, and their deaths could have easily been avoided. He tried imagining the five children now without a father, a bride without a husband-to-be, their families. Roland was sickened by the image. He must atone, with whatever deeds or possessions possible. Then, the thought of Robyn reminded him that the living have more pressing matters than the dead. "Please, take me to Robyn now."
Old 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM   #296
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

"So at last he is dead. I suppose we should be grateful for that, for he is the one who led us the wrong way."

He reached over his table and rang a small bell. About a minute later a soldier came in and him and the captain talked in a whisper for several minutes. Roland was too lost in his thoughts to understand. After the guard left the captain turned to Roland:

"My men are going to take the bodies of the dead and prepare them for burial. Let us go and get Robyn. She has been taken to one of the Easthome's houses at the northern edge of town."

The guard captain with his right arm now in a sling led Roland through the streets of the town. At the end of a street they reached a small house in front of which a man, who looked like a beggar was lying on the ground. At the sign of the two of them approaching he got up and was just about to ask them for some money when he recognised his captain.

"How may I help you sir?"

"Release the prisoner. Yes, you heard me right. Release her!"

"Yes sir!"

The guard, disguised as a beggar went into the house and came out about ten minutes later followed by Robyn, who apart from looking tired did not seem to be harmed.

[ 10-13-2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #297
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor decides to follow the smaller group. " Better to follow them and see if they meet up with the larger group than to allow them to wreak havoc as I follow their friends. At least I have a better chance against the smaller group if it comes to fighting ". he thought to himself.

With that, Celedor started off toward the smaller group, hopeing they would eventually meet back up with the larger group later on.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:11 AM   #298
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

"Very good. We will take the horses and go find Kalam. I have something that may help him return to health speedily. Meanwhile you can seach out my man named Roland. He and a lady named Robyn are part of my crew and will be of great help to you. We shall return as soon as we can. Good luck to you. With Easthome out of the way, it should not be so hard to take back control of the city."
Old 10-14-2004, 11:12 AM   #299
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin, Terias and Kirūn:

After you leave the guards the journey goes smoothly.

OOC:Sorry, really short post, you shall reach Therlion and Keal at the same time that Adohorn gets back (if he does ). But since he is still in the middle of the fight, you'll just have to wait for him to resolve his situation.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:14 AM   #300
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

You follow the smaller group for several hours and their goal now is clear to you. They are heading without doubt towards the human city, though why, still remains a mistery. Now that you have determined their destination you have the choice of either go ahead them or continue trailing them.
Closed Thread