Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 10:12 PM   #1
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, don't know if these items are in BG2, or in BG1. Ive heard of them, but don't know where they might be located.

Mace of Disruption +2 (there is a +1 mace I have, but not a +2)

Boots of the west

Azlaer's harp

Boots of Lightning speed

Harper pin. A friend told me of this, and said it has magical abilities, but I don't know if you get it some way in a quest in BG2, or if its somewhere else.

Any help would be apprecitated thanks. Trying to complete some little known quests and such, and want to see whats out there.
Old 06-10-2001, 10:40 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sunder:
Hi, don't know if these items are in BG2, or in BG1. Ive heard of them, but don't know where they might be located.

Mace of Disruption +2 (there is a +1 mace I have, but not a +2)
Altough there are +2, even a +3 mace in the game, there is no +2 Mace of Disruption. Ask again if you need to know where others are.

Boots of the west
Only Boots of the North...not west...

Azlaer's harp
Once again...???sure it exists?
Boots of Lightning speed
Wrong again...although there are boots of speed, none are called lightning speed.
Harper pin. A friend told me of this, and said it has magical abilities, but I don't know if you get it some way in a quest in BG2, or if its somewhere else.
ahh! This one is real, but has no value, exept as a quest item...that will help you enter one particular room. It is found in the Harper hide-out, of course...in the docks.
Any help would be apprecitated thanks. Trying to complete some little known quests and such, and want to see whats out there.

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-10-2001, 10:44 PM   #3
Jaret
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually, there is a +2 mace of disruption; if you give illithium ore and the +1 mace to cromwell in the docks district, he will modify the mace for you. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got the +1 mace.

------------------
Philosophically, I'm chaotic evil. In practice, well.... (Dang conscience!)
Old 06-10-2001, 10:46 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Oh...then my apologies, as I thought my book listed them all.
Spoiler...
The +1 is found in a pool of blood inside Bodhi's place.

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-11-2001, 12:34 AM   #5
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

And about the Harper pin. You get this from Elminster after you do all the Harper quests for Jaheira. The one that is found inside the Harper hold in Athkatla is an amulet which has no special abilities but the pin has. It can only be used by harpers however.

JR

Nunc ut nunquam
Old 06-11-2001, 01:53 AM   #6
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Sorry Larry, I know all these items exist, I just don't know if you can get them playing BG2.

I know boots of lightning speed are out there, they are in the BG2 inventory list, but I don't know if they appear ingame. They make your character move with double haste speed, but you can't attack or cast while running.

Boots of the west exist, they provide protection from disease, and Raise your Charisma by 1 point I believe, I just don't know if or where you can get them

The harp exists, I think it casts a dispel fear aura, not sure. Its in the games inventory, again, not sure if its attainable in BG2.

The harper pin same thing

And now I know what to do with the mace of disruption thanks.

SO keep the hints comming guys, I still have some items I want to see if they are attainable, and a couple locations I haven't found yet that im going to look for. I hear there is a treasure stash out in the woods somewhere that I haven't found.