Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Sunglass Man Re: Grow up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
He is referring to you. Or did that go above your limits as well? Then again, you have made it clear, so the need of the question mark is for humor.
You so walked right into that, lol.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #12
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Grow up...

OMG you children are so stupid. *bonks on head*

IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN!!!!

*Runs around room*

TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

(This has been a dramatic rendering of how every thread between SW and Felix ends. The roll of "Idiot Claiming to Be Winner" is alternated back and forth every Tuesday and Saturday.)
Old 11-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

IW's used to be cool man.

But in all seriousness, B's post is the reason I don't bother visiting very often and seldom posting, the top topics are always political stuff that doesn't really interest me and the kindergarten style banter (serious or not) doesn't make me want to hang around.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #14
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Sunglass Man Re: Grow up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Loftis View Post
OMG you children are so stupid. *bonks on head*

IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN IWIN!!!!

*Runs around room*

TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

(This has been a dramatic rendering of how every thread between SW and Felix ends. The roll of "Idiot Claiming to Be Winner" is alternated back and forth every Tuesday and Saturday.)
The irony here is that I have seen you exhibit similiar behaviour with appropriate leetspeech and all. The only difference is I actually think you were taking it very seriously at the time and perhaps don't recall. And let's not pretend you don't like to argue. I see you pick fights randomly on here. At least mine are funny.

As far as Tuesdays and Saturdays go, we have now included Fridays due to popular demand. Thank you.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #15
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Question Mark Re: Grow up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivetyrant View Post
IW's used to be cool man.

But in all seriousness, B's post is the reason I don't bother visiting very often and seldom posting, the top topics are always political stuff that doesn't really interest me and the kindergarten style banter (serious or not) doesn't make me want to hang around.
Who is "B"?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #16
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I think B is Bungleau.

You're not as funny as you think.

And I don't think I have a tendancy like you do to declare myself a winner of a disagreement on the internets. I try to come here to share interesting bits of info and debate a bit, not pick fights. If I ever had a taste for fighting on the internet, I am certainly over it. But that doesn't mean I don't want to discuss politics.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

TL's right... B would be me. Check my sig
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Down Re: Grow up...

Quote:
You're not as funny as you think.
No, I am not as funny as YOU think, is all.

Quote:
And I don't think I have a tendancy like you do to declare myself a winner of a disagreement on the internets.
I never said you did...But I've seen you use WIN or PWN in a sentence before. I've seen you post sole pictures from the internet as your only response to a topic, captioned with FAIL or WIN, as people are attempting to have a normal discussion with you. Which, don't get me wrong, is all gravy. I actually find them funny personally and have even laughed at many of them in the threads you post. But, it is when you attempt to paint yourself as above all that, there's an issue. Clearly, you're not. While we agree on many things politically, I think your self awareness could use some work here.

Like I've said before, I think your problem is that this simply does not conform to your own standards of debate or banter and, (for some reason which is beyond me) you returned from some another forum and decided you wanted to put a stop to it. I could start crying about your posts all day if I had the time or the inclination, but I don't care enough to bother. I don't get why you do. It almost translates into "You can be insulting or mean, but only if you do it the same way I do". You honestly don't see this?

Quote:
I try to come here to share interesting bits of info and debate a bit, not pick fights. If I ever had a taste for fighting on the internet, I am certainly over it. But that doesn't mean I don't want to discuss politics.
You coulda fooled me. Your first post in this very thread says differently...if you were here to discuss politics you wouldn't give this thread a second look, nevermind post in it.

While I am glad you feel you have excorcised your personal demons enough to claim that you are over "fighting on the internet", it doesn't mean anything to the rest of us. Nor should it, as these are your issues. That said, I do notice you are not as aggressive as you once were but I certainly don't think you're out of the woods yet.

If you truly want political discussion go to an actual political forum. Here, I have noticed you usually end up insulting Felix or John D in the end anyways.

*Shrug*

Last edited by SpiritWarrior; 11-09-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: typo
SpiritWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #19
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziroc View Post
Yeah, If I can have a good week/month with my health, I am going to basically re-invent Ironworks and the Forum. I already have the whole thing planned out.

It will add Console RPG's, and focus on some new things--Modding games, Editing, and 3D Modeling (in games).

This means I have to redo Ironworks Gamings webareas too--which is what will take the most time. But I will get'er done!

We'll be busy again, bring in more members and have fun once more!

(I'm trying to figure out how to pull in $60 for the bill though.. looking around to see if I can do some quick work or whatever before they cut us off lol.. because after this Month, we're golden for months!)
I have to say, that does sound intriguing! Once the, er, renovations are done, I'll be sure to update my Bioware/GW sigs.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #20
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Hey SW and Felix! You guys think YOU are always right?? You guys are pikers, babes in the woods. Ya wanna meet the champs of "always right"? Cruise on over to the Oasis and tangle with MajiK or Mathsorcerer. It is truly fun to mess with those guys!

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote