Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-30-2004, 09:05 PM   #21
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

At the moment for me, I'm usually up at 9:30am and I go to bed at around 1 -2 am>
But starting next monday I'll have to go to bed early because i go back to work on tuesday and I have to start at 7:30am!
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 12-30-2004, 09:18 PM   #22
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

There's no conscious plan to my sleep patterns, but I usually get to bed between midnight and 3 am. If I have an 'early' get-up the next morning (usually around 6am to get ready for work in a cafe) then I try to get to bed before midnight. This rarely happens though, as my brain is simply not usually in the rhythm of getting relaxed and sleepy at that time. I worked on an orchard for a couple of months last year, during which my friends and I usually got up at around 5am, in which case we got into the habit of being in bed and asleep by 10pm at the latest.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:28 PM   #23
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

It's very rare that I'm in bed before 2am. It's usually between 2 and 4, but I regularly stay up til 6 or so. I'm a real night owl and do most things after dark. If I could lead a true vampiric life and switch day and night around, I absolutely would. I just seem to be at my mellowest and most productive at night.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:19 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I have to go to work in the morning during the workweek, so I usually hit the hay around 11:00pm. Weekends are different.

I used to do the sleep all day, stay up all night, deal when I lived with my parents and had no job and it was summer so no school either and I was just a freebird LOL. Ah miss those days. Relish them while you have them HiveTyrant. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-30-2004, 10:23 PM   #25
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well being a shift worker I have a real weird sleeping patern when working. But on days off I am in bed by 11:00pm maybe a bit later nothing past midnight. And up between 8 am and 8:30. There would be no way that I could stay up that late. Getting up and spending time with the family is a prority with me. So more time with them is always good. Hense most of my posts come from work.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:28 PM   #26
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
It's 3:22am GMT and I'm going to bed now... of course, were this a school night, I would've been asleep 4-5 hours ago [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Nighty night.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:32 PM   #27
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I always sleep 6 hours, so if I have to get up at 7, I go to sleep at 1, and if I can sleep in untill 11, I go to bed at 5... Haven't slept more than 6 hours a day for about 3 or so months now... Probably should change, but I see sleep as a wayted time. I'll speel when I'm dead, that's the motto behind this...
Old 12-30-2004, 10:48 PM   #28
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Depends..

If Sophie and Katie have stop over then about 2ish, though it can be till half 4 somtimes..

When I have more mates over things are a little more sensible (well maybe that not the right word), and everyone's in a bed before 2 normaly..

Left to my own devices I put of sleeping for as long as possible, I don't like falling asleep, I often go whole days without sleeping, I've at this moment been up for about 40 hours, so far..

When I have important things I have to do I go to bed at about 2, then up at 6..

I don't like the day and I don't like the night, give me dusk and dawn anytime.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:07 PM   #29
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I generally get to bed somewhere after midnight, and hopefully by one. Often it's one-something, which is occasionally a wee bit close to two.

*edit* forgot to mention... I agree with Bozos. Sleep is just practice for being dead...

Why's it a problem? 'Cause the rest of the house is in bed by 10, and they get up around sevenish. And they have the drastic nerve to get me up at the same freakin' time...

This morning, though, was a day off work... so they let me sleep in until 8:30

[ 12-30-2004, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:22 AM   #30
Winter Wolf
Manshoon

I agree with Mack, more family time is good. But since the family seems to have their biological clocks set on 38 hour days, and the four dogs wake up at about 7am every bloody day, I get about 12 hours of sleep every two and a half days. Get to sleep anywhere from 6pm to 7am (38 hour days, remember?) The only regular time I get up is 6.30am sundays to learn martial arts with my most awesomest shifu who is technically retired but deemed this white boy worthy. ^__^