Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-05-2000, 08:04 PM   #1
drpepr

hi
i armed myself with the serpent staff that elyssia drops when you kill her. problem is that it is cursed. went to town and paid to have it uncursed and they say it was uncursed but no luck. every five minutes or so i lose a hit point from this cursed item so i was wondering if there was a solution or just restart? the guy with the staff is an 8th level warlock
thanks

Old 12-05-2000, 08:29 PM   #2
Ravensong

Its not a bad staff, The curses in this game are pretty mild. Still, if you don't want to deal with the curse, just don't re-equip the staff after removing the curse. Items can't be uncursed, the temple just removes the cursed item from your pc.

Old 12-06-2000, 03:29 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

Note that you need to have enough free room in your inventory for the staff, or else it won't be unequipped when uncursing in the temple.