Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2002, 05:11 PM   #1
Odin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello. I am currently playing the fighters guild quests in Vivec. The "order" I have now is to kill a woman, Adriara Vandacia, in Seyda Neen. She is in the Census and Excise building. I can find her. I can kill her, but I can not go unnoticed. I have tried "invisibility" but every time I draw my sword and kill her, I end up with a bounty of 1040 on me. Sure, I could pay the bounty but where is the fun in that? So, how should I do this one? The one before that was also odd. You were supposed to get some debt money from a woman in "Ald hur", can't really remember the place. Anyway, she says her brother owes the money, but he is gone. So I end up looking for him. I go to the place she says he is supposed to be in. I clean out the whole fekking mine. He is not there. I payed the debt with my own money in the end. not fun.

I read some posts here and you all seem to have so "heavy" weapons, enchanted with this and that. I have a dwarwen claymore. I am level 21. Works ok me thinks. How do I enchant things?

Anyway, it is a great game.

Cheers.
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2002, 06:36 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Don't kill her, report this to the other fighters guild in Ard druhn (spelling), they'll tell you something different. Unless you wanna walk the evil path of course.
Old 09-20-2002, 05:28 AM   #3
Grungi
Banned User

ask percius mercius about any fighter guild quest you receive and he will tell you what to do, but in this case you got two choices - the guy giving you the quests isnt doing it for the good of the fighters guild its for personal reasons and he will give you another one after too, so you could kill the woman and get his last quest if you want to be mean (like me [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) or be the hero your supposed to be (allegedly [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and ignore this guy and go find other quest givers, also some of the guild leaders quests are dubious and for her own selfish reasons not for the guild, percius mercius (in ald'ruhn) will tell you all about it, personally i just complete as many quests as possible, i did about 5 imperial cult quests in a row just gave him the money (asked me to go fetch money each time so i just paid him instead and got lots of faction increases) if you got the money for it you may as well, too much hassle running all over the place anyway.
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 04:52 AM   #4
B_part
Quintesson

as to the enchanting thing, look back in this previous thread:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...0;t=000218;p=1

Scroll down: Paladin2000 gives a fairly thorough tutorial about enchanting