Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-05-2002, 08:21 PM   #1
Herbergsvatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi people,

when I come back to the shaman to show him the Idol I got from the Bluff, I can´t find anymore ZUZU petals. They are not where they used to be, at the Elms.

HELP!!!

My party is Level 19-21 and I really don´t want to get stuck now.

Thanks,
Bernd
Old 02-05-2002, 08:33 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Hi Herbersvater!

You mean, you want to use the idol to open the door to the shaman? Ahh, I see where your mistake is (or at leat, i believe...) There is a building somewhere (maybe in the Rattkin tree?) you couldnt get into, with a strange thing looking like a wedding cake before it, clicking yields 'a special item is required here'. Place the idol on it, the door will open and you can find the shaman there. No more Zuzu Petals needed...

Btw, "Ewige Blumenkraft" in your signature and asking for zuzu petals is what I call ironic

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-05-2002, 08:47 PM   #3
Herbergsvatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Pyrates:
Hi Herbersvater!

You mean, you want to use the idol to open the door to the shaman? Ahh, I see where your mistake is (or at leat, i believe...) There is a building somewhere (maybe in the Rattkin tree?) you couldnt get into, with a strange thing looking like a wedding cake before it, clicking yields 'a special item is required here'. Place the idol on it, the door will open and you can find the shaman there. No more Zuzu Petals needed...

Btw, "Ewige Blumenkraft" in your signature and asking for zuzu petals is what I call ironic

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp

Cool, that is a GOOD news.

I will try immidiatly.

Thanks a lot,
Bernd