Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2001, 07:36 PM   #271
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

ROFL Leonis! Think of what you would have missed if you were a ludite! *tsk* It would have been a shame.

Yes, I have the same trouble with refreshing the general discussion or even the topic/threads. Now when I go back to a page that I've been to before, I always refresh the page so I can see the new responses.

Is anyone else still here?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-20-2001, 07:37 PM   #272
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bili - Thanks, don't mind if I do! What a day!! I came onboard around 6:00pm and everything froze up on me! Not a board problem, something on my end. Heard you had problems yourself last night? Got your e-mail, will send a return when I get a chance. Kinda don't dare exit out right now though with all the problems, you know?

Leonis - Doesn't happen to me here at home when I have a faster connection, but at work it does seem only to refresh after so many posts. Strange eh?

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 07:37 PM   #273
Charean
Hathor

Hello yourself, Lady Z!!

Thanks for the pat on the back for the funnies... I have a collection you would not believe... and I love to pass on laughter!

It feels like there is a revolving door at the Inn.. and too many people misunderstanding each other... sigh...
sometimes I wish I could wave a magic wand and have them in the same room to talk it out.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 07:42 PM   #274
Ladyzekke

Charean - Love all your jokes! If you haven't figured it out already, I like humor very much!

Guess I missed a lot over these 24 hours. What misunderstandings to you mean? What has happened? I know I saw a thread from the Relic, but do not know what he means????

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 07:43 PM   #275
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Suddenly appears out of nowhere and whispers to Bilqis, I just emailed you and explain what happened. Goes over to Epona and whispers, thank you for the kind words but I do know that it is my fault. Suddenly disappears and everyone wonders if she was really here.

*bilqis climbs up onto her soapbox.*

I don't agree at all!! We are all adults here, and we are all responsible for our own actions and reactions and that includes if we decide to feel hurt over something done IN PLAY. And I am responsible for letting this make me angry! See??? I'm being an adult!

*bilqis climbs down off of her soapbox and goes back to sit with the ever-rational and fun LadyZ and Charean.*

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-20-2001, 07:51 PM   #276
Charean
Hathor

by the way, bili, love your new tagline... you know, knights are crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside - better flame-broiled.

I am still watching the by-plays... and wondering with bemusement what the nine hells happened myeself.

SO!!! Just to let you know, I am in possession of the Killer Joke... any ideas on implementation??? Anyone????

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #277
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

hmmmmmmmm ... killer joke you say? hmmmmmmm... what about sending it to Hesperex? He did a hit and run on us at the Yorick TLH thread... What do you think?

I know what Draconia and The.Relic think happened... if you want me to spill the beans, I will. I think they are both over-reacting.

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 07:55 PM   #278
Stealthy

I just read the jokes and they were brilliant! If you happen to see any ribs lying around, let me know, I need every body part I have left!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Click here for the album site.
Old 03-20-2001, 07:55 PM   #279
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Oh my God, what's going on here? I just get an e-mail from Jerome wishing me well and I came here to thank him and now I see that there's some kind of plot against The Relic. What's going on? Boy, it sounds like I've missed something really big brewing here. And now Draconia is talking about leaving? The Relic, you can't go. Who would care for the fair LadyRae? I'm still not able to get here regularly yet. Come on. Draconia, fair Draconia, you can't go. We need you on here. Whoever has Draconia's e-mail, please let her know that we want her to come back. If there is some kind of misunderstanding, surely we can work through it. LadyZ? You still there. You gotta update me about what's going on. I'm not in here because of RL stuff going on, but if I could get back in, I would. I really meant what I said about feeling like all of you are a second family for me and it hurts for me to see our family going through this pain. Please someone update me on what's up.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-20-2001, 07:59 PM   #280
Ladyzekke

STEALTHLOVE- There you are! Seems I'm behind in the program once again! Get my e-m?

Tobbin - Nice to see you friend!! Don't worry, I'll keep in touch about what's going on. How are you feeling tonight? Better I hope?

------------------