Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2003, 05:24 PM   #11
sultan

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
"Did anybody mention stacked drikns?"
sultan thinks perhaps he's had one too many already, but then thinks about the entertainment value and hopes the proprietor continues serving...

thanks for the chips, matey. now where's that rabbit gotten off to, he usually loves willo... ut oh. mischief! stop nibbling on moiraine's robes! didnt you see what she did to that chair!!

many apologies, m'lady. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-27-2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: sultan ]
Old 10-28-2003, 05:31 AM   #12
Morguemaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Morguemaus sits and contemplates Zen some more, as a courier comes rushing in.

"Is there a morguemaus in here? I have an express letter"

"I am he, i think" He says.

The courier hands the letter to Morguemaus, who looks at it with a blank look. The courier dashes out, as he has more mail to deliver.

Morguemaus carefully opens the letter and reads it to himself. It is from his mother." Dear Son, it has come to my attention that you have been very slack in your ways, and that you have not been doing your chores. Seeing you are out and about, having fun, i was wondering if you would go and clean the mines out for me. The Stout King has told me that the dust down there is getting rather thick. Please go and visit him, and he will supply you with a dustpan and brush. NOW GO, or i will send your little brother after you. Love, Your Mother"

Morguemaus gets up, walks over to the bar and leaves enough money on the bar to shout everyone a drink or 5 and starts walking out.

"Bloomin Mothers. Sometimes they get under my skin"

"See you all later"
Morguemaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:01 AM   #13
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

~Peering down at Mischief, Moiraine Sedai raises one eyebrow and stares quizzically at the rabbit. Then, her face expressionless, holds out her hand... A single flame dances just above her palm. Just as she begins to motion towards Mischief, she hears Sultan's apology from across the room. The flame above her hand disappears, and she resumes her normal seating position as the rabbit scurries back over to it's master~

Hmm... Sorry about the chair, Bungleau. I guess that what shall be shall be... I will take Morguemaus up on his offer though... Another spider cider for me, thanks barkeep.

~Moiraine Sedai casts Protection from Pesky Rabbits~

There! That should solve any future problems concerning Mischief and I.

Moiraine Sedai
Old 10-28-2003, 10:32 AM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Lessee... another spider cider for Moiraine... where'd you pick up that spell, BTW? It looks like something useful, and if you're amenable to a student for a bit... I'd appreciate it. I'd be willing to call it even on the chair. And thanks for not toasting the rabbit... yet.

Sultan, remember that you are responsible for your companions. If you need a local containment scroll, let me know.

And Morguemaus, thanks for the shout. Good luck on the Stout mine cleansing... just don't stand downstream from what comes out [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img]

I've got to head out to the land of the axes today... Cleave-land. Back late tomorrow, so... hmmm.... new bar, but no hired help yet. Anyone interested in the assistant barkeep position, or others?

*pulls out another bowl of pixie chips* You guys are going through these things... so which ones do you find tastier, gossamer or silky?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 12:37 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(quietly sneaking in and installing a jacuzzi filled with champagne AND painting a mural on the ceiling)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 10:38 PM   #16
sultan

mischief takes one grumpy look at sultan and grumbles "master, huh? i'll show you who's master. grrrr."

sultan hops into the jacuzzi and contemplates the mural. "hey, mischief, you ought to come in... mischief? mischief?? now where'd he get up to..."

sultan orders a fresh cider and futilely puts the bowl of willowbark chips on the floor by the jacuzzi.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #17
Morguemaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

-Morguemaus drags his sorry butt into the bar, and has no energy to even close the door. Dust and dirt falls off him like a man with a bad case of dandruff.
"Barkeep, One spider lager and a scorpian whisky shooter, and dont stop em till i tell ya...."

"Man, cleaning up the mines is a tougher job than i thought, and i have not even gone past the first room. One room half done, and the rest of mines to go."

-Grabbing his drinks, he saunters over to an empty table, sits down, and watches in amazement as his tired weary butt drags itself thru the door and collapses next to him.

"Serving wench, this Maus is Hungry. Get me a plate of your finest Dragon ribs, with a tossed green salad as a side order, please"

"Thank you"
Old 10-29-2003, 12:44 AM   #18
sultan

hey maus, soothe your dogs in this. clean ya up lickety split.

-sultan splashes a bit of water at maus.

come to think of it, you didnt happen to see a rabbit in the mines, did ya? about yay tall, dark grey, real attitude?
Old 10-29-2003, 02:27 AM   #19
Morguemaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sultan

Do you mean the one with the scar down the right side of it's face?
And the tattoo on it's right shoulder?

I did see that one in the mines, the other month, carrying a lava pup in it's mouth, and another under it's right arm, both dead.

Now that was attitude.
Old 10-29-2003, 06:13 AM   #20
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Morguemaus:
"Serving wench, this Maus is Hungry. Get me a plate of your finest Dragon ribs, with a tossed green salad as a side order, please"
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] 'Wench'!?! I sincerely hope that I nor any of the other lovely ladies in the bar are not the target of such demeaning comments! Do you know what I am? Aes Sedai! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] That's right! Able to fry you, electrify you, and do something else that rhymes with 'fry' to you...

~In a burst of anger, Moiraine Sedai stands and channels a weave of air at the open door. It slams shut instantaneously, a gust of wind stirring the clothes of the occupants of the bar. Satisfied that she has proved her point, Moiraine Sedai resumes her seat, keeping an eye out for Mischief~

There. All better now. Just had to get that out of my system...

Oh, and Bungleau! I have many protection spells and wards that are attuned to annoying little critters, amongst other things. Here, have this scroll of Protection from Chocolate-Chipless Chocolate Chip Cookies

Moiraine Sedai