Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-04-2001, 06:38 PM   #1
Marcell
Dungeon Master

Just saying hi to all of yha here, i read a couple of posts and it seems you people build up a nice comunity here ::thumbs up:: .
Anyways im what you call an RPG junky hehe, i luve em although i havnt played all the RPG's that are available in the word ::feels ashamed:: but i did play a lot. My altime favorite is Final Fantasy 7 although i like breath of fire 3 to, and FF9 and ... well i could go on and on, but i dont wanna put up a major list here, lol.
As you can probably tell im an addict curently doing overtime on Darkstone, damn that game is cool, just bought it a week ago and havnt stop playing since.
Im also realy cought up in the hype aroung the new MMORPG game Anarchy Online, DAMN that game looks like DA BOMB, and to think ill get to play it this week! ::thnx god he signed up for the beta a year ago::

Well thats a lil about me

PS: My english sux i know, hehe, but i shorten to much stuff to although i know how to write it correctly, i geuss im just lazy ;p
Old 06-04-2001, 06:42 PM   #2
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

*RudeDawg trying to get out before Cloudy rolls over me again*

WELCOME to IronWorks !!

Expect a flood, starting now....

------------------
Old 06-04-2001, 06:46 PM   #3
Epona
Zartan

Welcome Marcell!
I've been addicted to BG and BGII for the last few months - to the extent that I have played little else, so I haven't tried any of the games you mention.
Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-04-2001, 06:47 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Ah, a fellow RPG junkie, it would appear that I am not alone, WELCOME MARCELL!!!

Btw, if you have played many RPGs, do you know of any online RPGs that are not pay-per-play online RPGs? I really hate those goddamn pay-per-play games, oh and btw, if anyone knows a good hacking program that allows you to play pay-per-play games for free, mail me.
Old 06-04-2001, 06:48 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcell:
Just saying hi to all of yha here, i read a couple of posts and it seems you people build up a nice comunity here ::thumbs up:: .
Anyways im what you call an RPG junky hehe, i luve em although i havnt played all the RPG's that are available in the word ::feels ashamed:: but i did play a lot. My altime favorite is Final Fantasy 7 although i like breath of fire 3 to, and FF9 and ... well i could go on and on, but i dont wanna put up a major list here, lol.
As you can probably tell im an addict curently doing overtime on Darkstone, damn that game is cool, just bought it a week ago and havnt stop playing since.
Im also realy cought up in the hype aroung the new MMORPG game Anarchy Online, DAMN that game looks like DA BOMB, and to think ill get to play it this week! ::thnx god he signed up for the beta a year ago::

Well thats a lil about me

PS: My english sux i know, hehe, but i shorten to much stuff to although i know how to write it correctly, i geuss im just lazy ;p

HI MARCEL! Welcome to General Discussions!

I was checking over in the Darkstone forum for a while but didn't seen any action on the welcome thread! Nice to meet you. And your English is just fine! Always nice to meet another gamer! Nice nick, I have an uncle named Marcel! Is it your real name too?

Cloudbringer
Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

PS: too late RudeDawggie...um, I can have a cleric heal up that nasty spoke track across your shins... TEEHEE

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-04-2001, 06:48 PM   #6
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Greetings Marcell!
Old 06-04-2001, 06:50 PM   #7
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Cloudbringer

PS: too late RudeDawggie...um, I can have a cleric heal up that nasty spoke track across your shins... TEEHEE

AAARRRGGGHHHH CURSE my lazy Mexican ass !!! I need to learn to move faster...

------------------
Old 06-04-2001, 06:52 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Heh, heh, heh, Cloudy has yet to hit me, I must be too athletic and dexterous for her to hit me. *Quickly dodges the Welcome Wagon as Cloudy shoves the gear in reverse in an attempt to drive back and hit him.*
Old 06-04-2001, 06:53 PM   #9
Marcell
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Ah, a fellow RPG junkie, it would appear that I am not alone, WELCOME MARCELL!!!

Btw, if you have played many RPGs, do you know of any online RPGs that are not pay-per-play online RPGs? I really hate those goddamn pay-per-play games, oh and btw, if anyone knows a good hacking program that allows you to play pay-per-play games for free, mail me.
All the free online rpg's i know are all uther cr*p (srry for the language) but you might wanna check out these 2 site's for some free games:
http://www.mpogd.com/
and
http://hem.passagen.se/ulkis/onlineworlds/
Old 06-04-2001, 06:54 PM   #10
Marcell
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I was checking over in the Darkstone forum for a while but didn't seen any action on the welcome thread! Nice to meet you. And your English is just fine! Always nice to meet another gamer! Nice nick, I have an uncle named Marcel! Is it your real name too?

Cloudbringer

Nope ts not my real name ;p , i learned its not smart to use yer real name on the web