Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 12:47 PM   #41
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I just heard on the news that they believe there are still around 35 groups in America living in Florida, Texas, and California.

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

omg, Jesus, no, please no, Jesus no!

we must kill the terroists ON SIGHT!

I still stand on my opinion, but to the terroists that directly threat citizens' lives, KILL THEM!

Tobbin, are you dead serious? because the name "California" just made my heart skipped a beat

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 12:48 PM   #42
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Geez!! That many??? Are we talking JUST "outside" groups or does this number include the ones who ARE Americans? Since they know about these 35 groups, are they going to try to "root them out" and get rid of them? Or are they going to try to set up a 'sting' from within? Any info?

Yes, they are actively trying to go after them. There is one group of possibly 9 people that they believe have fled to Mexico too. They are trying to co-ordinate a manhunt.

EDIT: Well, actually, I don't know if they are talking specifically non-American groups or not, but they said that the earlier report there may be possibly 4 groups turned out to be a tad low. A TAD LOW? wtf? What kinda intelligence do we have going if they are off by 31? They also didn't say how many people make up a group either. So don't know specifics on that either. Also, Pakistan has agreed to helping out, but they will not allow ground forces. They are currently meeting with the Taliban to ask for Bin Laden. Also, the financial district there has FROZEN Afghanistan funds. Supposedly to just terrorist related personnel, but who can say?

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 01:22 PM   #43
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Geez!! That many??? Are we talking JUST "outside" groups or does this number include the ones who ARE Americans? Since they know about these 35 groups, are they going to try to "root them out" and get rid of them? Or are they going to try to set up a 'sting' from within? Any info?

That's OK, they estimate that we have another 350 possible terrorists here in Canada. So, it's safe to assume that you have about 60 cells in the US and we have 700 possible terrorists in Canada. I'm just doubling the numbers which quite frankly is propably not enough