Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-20-2001, 06:23 AM   #1
BARAK-TOR-
Welcomed New User

A wee question.I have completed the Sphere,but if i talk too the Knights the just bugger off.If i go first to speak too Ribald at the adventures mart or the knights at the radiant heart,they never mention being able to help,and i do not have the opportunity too ask them about it..odd odd odd..any help?I have heard that ribald is supposed to send them home for some money and i gain the golden girdle..

------------------
Half Orc Fighter/Cleric
Old 07-20-2001, 06:39 AM   #2
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

When i entered the sphere after i completed the spere quest, I was confronted by leader and the paladin and after that a Cowled Wizard. I asked the wizard if he could help the knights and he suggested that i should ask Riebald or the Radiant Hearts. Maybe you missed something in that conversation.

------------------
Might makes right.
Old 07-20-2001, 11:49 AM   #3
koz-ivan
Manshoon

i think that bit only works if your main is a mage ans takes the sphere as stronghold.
Old 07-20-2001, 04:14 PM   #4
oldbittercraig
Elminster

I talked with Ribald and paid him 9000 gold to set up an appointment with someone who was supposed to swing by the sphere at 9am the following morning and help.

Instead the cowled wizards were waiting and pawned three apprentices off on me...

I got bored waiting for Ribald's mage, so I took of to the Asylum... It'll be a couple real time days for I'm back, so try talking to Ribald again. If you find anything out, please let me know.
Old 07-20-2001, 08:16 PM   #5
Istaron
Banned User

She'll come and save them. Just you wait and see.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 07-20-2001, 08:18 PM   #6
oldbittercraig
Elminster

I thought she would- i had just finished all the major early quests, aside form Firkraag/Windspear Hills and the new ToB add on one. She wasn't there after sunrise and I didn't feel like waiting...