Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-17-2007, 10:48 PM   #51
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Congrats again on the weight loss Bungleau. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm ready to start a new dragon paint job this week now. It's a dragon in 3 pieces that you put on the wall for decoration...but I'm gonna paint it first. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love Spencer's!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM   #52
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

found a picture on the internet where I work, it's not this machine i'm working at but the picture is taking from the machine I'm working on. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and both machines are identical

picture: http://surl.se/picture/20076/57702.jpg

cool huh? okey! maybe not! ;P
Old 06-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Get some shots of the dragon as you work, LZ! I love seeing how it comes along! Wow, that's a lot of paints and color choices!

Bungleau, congrats on the weight loss again! Yup, I'm thinking hubby just wanted to be done with the garden chores in a hurry, thus the 'I can lift this huge bag and hold it for you until I pull a muscle or two" incident!

His arm is a little better now but he still needs high doses of ibuprofen at night to sleep. Luckily no icy hot! LOL I really hate how that stuff smells. Never heard about that girl, LZ, that's so true that almost anything used in excess can be harmful...but it's scary to think about.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Got to use a friend's office for lunch today, so HELLO out there!

Gorgeous day, but humid. I've been having trouble with the humidity for the last few days. Makes it tough to breath. Our flowers sure love it, though! All are blooming and growing/spreading beautifully. Was a bit worried since we planted them so late and they weren't the best specimens to begin with.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:51 PM   #55
Ladyzekke

Hello Cloudy! I hope we can get some gaming in tonight! The humidity is returning here as well, but at least my windows on my car are fixed yay!

So boring today at work! I've been playing stupid oldie games (old PC here at work) almost all day. I am currently at some site called chatstall.com that lists tons of em. Haven't found one worth playing yet! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #56
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Whoa, you can play games and get paid both at the same time, what a great life you have.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #57
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, yah, but didn't you see where she said she was bored!? It can be boring if you have to sit in one place even if you have some old games to play, because you can't just up and go someplace else if you feel like it. hehe.. she needs a newer pc and better games, no doubt!

I dunno, I think my work is crazy hectic now but I guess I like being busy better than not having anything to do and being bored so I feel for you sis!
Old 06-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #58
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, yah, but didn't you see where she said she was bored!? It can be boring if you have to sit in one place even if you have some old games to play, because you can't just up and go someplace else if you feel like it. hehe.. she needs a newer pc and better games, no doubt!

I dunno, I think my work is crazy hectic now but I guess I like being busy better than not having anything to do and being bored so I feel for you sis!
That's the whole point, she has the ability and the time to play games during workhours, but she's still bored. Now if i didn't know any better i'd say this is typical spoiled brat behaviour. Imagine this.....when i'm at work, people actually expect me to do stuff for them, no talk about games, not even a chance to feel bored....they want me to physically put myself to the test. The nerves some people have...
Old 06-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #59
Ladyzekke

You can joke all you want Johnny, but you don't live my life nor know what my situation is regarding my job. It's frustrating to me having now just one boss, an 82 year old man. I've already inquired and as far as I know, if my boss kicks it, there is no direction or plan as to where the clients will be sent to, or where my job will go. My only hope is that perhaps the sons of my boss will direct the clients to one specific law office, and that law office will take me in because I know the clients and their files. But if my boss doesn't get on the ball, he's going to lose clients pretty soon, they will find their own new attorneys. I dunno, I just feel like I'm on a slowly sinking ship job wise. A ship I have run by myself for a few years now, and worked for this office since 1989. I have nothing to show for all those years either. No company benefits that add up or anything like that. Literally, when my boss croaks I'm just plain out of a job, just like that! Just as if I'd be fired. No pay right off, who knows when I'll get whatever scraps I'm left owed. I've also never been paid top dollar at this office, just your average pay really. Lately I've felt lucky the paychecks I've deposited haven't bounced.

So this boredom thing at work is sad for me. It's the beginning of the end. And it sucks cause I've worked there for so long, I am owed something to help me get by once the office closes - another office to continue in, or some money to tide me over for awhile, something. That's what many get but no, not me. I'll get nothing but panic to find another job so I can pay the bills. And I've worked at this place for so long now...heck I was in my very early 20s when I started back in '89. WAs just a kid. I don't know how to even make a resume or interview for a job anymore. Will feel so awkward. I've literally grown up at my job.

Anyway, it's not spoiled brat behavior Johnny. Spoiled brats don't want to work at all. I'm more than willing and wanting to work. It's frustrating for someone like me to sit in a law office all day and NOT work, and be reduced to finding dumb shit to do. It sucks for me, and also reminds me of the inevitable decline that will definitely affect me in the future, when I find I have no job anymore and am at Square 1. Like playing a RPG game and building a character to Godlike status, only to have some f**ed up glitch ruin it all and send you back to the beginning.

I don't want to go back to the beginning. But I know, just KNOW, it's gonna happen. And it sucks and isn't fair at all. I've worked hard for almost 20 years and nothing will come of it. To know that really sucks.

[ 06-21-2007, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #60
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Sheesh Wendy, i didn't know you were in such serious trouble, i hope you realise i was just pulling your leg, like i usually do. By now you should know i wish you all the luck in the world, so please don't be mad.

You're kinda looking for a new job already?