Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #41
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Heh, you can tell Neb's in a good mood when he uses 4 happy looking smilies in one sentence. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
That was quite freaky actually, I was surfing around waiting for some tpics to get more replies, I went to stealthy's and as soon as I came back someone on about the new pic. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It seems like every time I go there there's at least three more.
Old 06-01-2002, 07:46 PM   #42
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Heh, you can tell Neb's in a good mood when he uses 4 happy looking smilies in one sentence. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
That was quite freaky actually, I was surfing around waiting for some tpics to get more replies, I went to stealthy's and as soon as I came back someone on about the new pic. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It seems like every time I go there there's at least three more.
Three [img]smile.gif[/img] 's and a [img]tongue.gif[/img] Learn to count [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 07:47 PM   #43
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hey guys and girls, sup?

Neb, haven't seen ya 'round as much, did they fix your internet prob thing? Nice pic btw, I should post one of me in my shirt and tie, I look totally out of place [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness, good stuff for your little bro, always more fun when you win

It's a sunny Sunday afternoon but I got housework to do so won't see much of the outside (unless I put it off for another day )

Join me on chat if anyone's bored [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 07:47 PM   #44
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah I know, and what is three plus one Neb?? Four that's right [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I said happy looking smilies, and this fella looks reasonably cheerful -> [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 07:49 PM   #45
Neb

Quote:
Yeah I know, and what is three plus one Neb?? Four that's right [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I said happy looking smilies, and this fella looks reasonably cheerful -> [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A [img]tongue.gif[/img] Does not count as a happy smiley [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Downunda, yes, they fixed my connection
Old 06-01-2002, 08:01 PM   #46
Lioness
Jack Burton

I think a [img]tongue.gif[/img] does count. So [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nebly.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] <---happy smileys
Old 06-01-2002, 08:03 PM   #47
Lioness
Jack Burton

Whyyyyyyyyyy am I all alone in the chat? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

www.ironworksforum.com/chat/chat.shtml

Old 06-01-2002, 08:04 PM   #48
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I think a [img]tongue.gif[/img] does count. So [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nebly.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] <---happy smileys
Bah! Silence, brat! Cower in fear before me! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 08:05 PM   #49
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
A [img]tongue.gif[/img] Does not count as a happy smiley [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Downunda, yes, they fixed my connection
[/QUOTE]Of course [img]tongue.gif[/img] 's are happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

When's the last time you saw a sad person sticking his tounge out?
Old 06-01-2002, 11:08 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Got the flowers in around the mailbox! Not bad! Now tomorrow after church I can go shopping again or nap or I suppose I could clean something... everything needs cleaning around here! LOL