Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-15-2001, 11:57 PM   #1
BRIAN DO'URDEN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was checking out Caine's topic "CHECK THIS OUT!!!!"(EXCELLENT link by the way!), about the new templates and such, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the new voice-overs to work? I d-loaded the file and put the whole folder in my sounds folder and that didn't work. Do I need to take all the items in the folder out individually and put them in the sounds folder?, or do they go elsewhere? Or do I need to use something like shadowkeeper to get them to work? There is no read-me file in the folder, just an address, everything else I d-loaded gives specific instructions but the voice over doesn't. It is the Darth Vader download by the way. If anyone has used any of these I would be grateful for the info/help.
Old 11-17-2001, 02:01 AM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Look both on the site and in the download for instructions, if there not in one, ask the webmaster if the sight u downloaded them from.