Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #141
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Actually my "stroll down memory lane" comment was me quoting Gregster, who, for someone with only 40 posts since 2002, really seems to care about purple Neb posting here again for some odd reason. Although he denied wanting to trash Neb, he proceeded to do just that. Just sayin.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #142
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Actually my "stroll down memory lane" comment was me quoting Gregster, who, for someone with only 40 posts since 2002, really seems to care about purple Neb posting here again for some odd reason. Although he denied wanting to trash Neb, he proceeded to do just that. Just sayin.
They know eachother from another forum, where Greg has a considerable amount of posts more than he has here.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #143
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

A couple of others I think, actually.

But like I said, I don't intend to carry those sort of things here, I'm just here to have some fun.

I'm honestly just surprised that people remember me at all. It's been, what, five years?
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #144
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, sorry LZ, I was refering to Bithron's going through archives and hauling out stuff- guess I had that phrase on the brain from just seeing it in your post! And yes, you make a good point, there!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #145
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Sorry about that dragging... I'll stop telling about what I found...
Old 01-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #146
ZFR
Legion Symbol

I was called an asshole in a post long ago... Can I drag that out?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #147
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
I was called an asshole in a post long ago... Can I drag that out?
Only if it's still itching.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #148
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thank the gods! I'm an angel and never caused any trouble [img]tongue.gif[/img] cheers Johnny!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #149
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL, yep Pauly you were so laid back and mostly unresponsive way back when. Oh wait.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Of course, sometimes it's people like LofA who say what we all want to say but are too afraid to say it outloud LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:30 PM   #150
The.Relic
Red Dragon

This is definately a stroll down memeory lane, on sooo many levels.
The archives are there so that people can learn about the history of this forum, and no one begrudges you Bithron, or anyone who wants to know about the history of the forum they frequent, or the manner in which members post or conduct themselves. Any forum that has been around for many years is going to have a history of clashes, and sometimes downright heated disagreement. And sadly the ocasional necessity for the moderators to step in and take some kind of action.
Many people will leave a fourm, some under less than favorable circumstances. Many will come back under different names, and for various reasons. Purple/Nebs reason for a different name may have been as simple as just wanting to have a fresh start without his old name dredging up some unpleasant history everytime he and other people see it.
I myself had to come back after an absense of a couple of years under a modification of my old nic because I no longer had the same email addy as my old account. But thanks to the quick and timely thinking of our dear LadyZ, we found a way for me to regain my original name and account and I am back as The.Relic.
The history of the board and its members is a good thing to know. But I assure you that Z, Cloudy, Mem, Larry and our other mods new who Purple/Neb was, and if they decided that he showed enough maturity to allow him to come back, then he deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt. If not for Purple/Nebs sake in your eyes, then for the sake of Z and our Mods and our respect for their service and judgement.
Geez, will someone with some sense tell this old monk to stop sermonizing!
And where is LofA? I have sinned and require his blessings over a few casks of truly dreadful ale.
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote