Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 05-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #1
Telwyn
Dungeon Master

Ok, the first DC Modding contest starts from today as per the other thread, here are the first months rules:

1) Must contain at least one combat.
2) Must be a fantasy setting (i.e. not futuristic or TV/movie tie-in etc)
3) Must allow the option for players to create their own characters.
4) Must contain at least one piece of original artwork. This can be a sprite, an icon, a small picture, or anything else as long as it has not been seen before.
5) Must include a readme file including Mod Name, Author and Contact Info
6) Can be any level range.

Post a link to your finished mod here for people to vote on when it is complete. Or, if you do not have room contact me and I'll try to host it for the voting period.

The contest will run until the end of may, after that period there will be one week for people to play the mods and vote on which one they think is the best. Send your vote to me through these forums and I will announce the winner here after the voting period has ended.

Good luck to everyone who is taking part and I hope everyone has fun.

[ 05-04-2005, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Telwyn ]
Telwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 11:32 AM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

Woohoo!
I'll post the link to this thread at Yahoo!Groups.

-manikus