Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 03-11-2002, 05:50 PM   #11
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Eruna Leaps Forward And Hovers In Mid-Air, About 6ft Above Kay-Lisa's Head*

"You, Lycanthrope! Halt Where You Are! Michael, I'd Stay Safe Distance From This Beast"

*He Turns Back To Kay-Lisa*

"Are You Werewolf Or Wolfwere? No Matter Which I Assume You Are Just Hunting For Your Tribe! More Food For You And Your Greedy Beast Friends No-Doubt. Tch, You Lycanthropes, Cunning, Yet Not The Most The Most Wise Or Itellectual... Well, This Is One Feast You Will Not Be Dining On"

*He Draws His Sword And Gets Ready To Swoop Down Into Combat*
Old 03-11-2002, 05:54 PM   #12
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She raises an eyebrow at this "winged-one" and breaks out into a hearty laugh......"You think me a were-wolf? ~shakes her head still laughing~ I am no were-wolf you fool, I am a druid, a shapeshifting druid......"

She removes one glove and holds her hand towards him palm up, the rune carved into her hand glowing with silver light....."Hold your sword, till you know who you are attacking, pup..."..She shakes her head again, laughing quietly.....~this one must be young, to not be able to tell the difference between a wolf, and a were-wolf....~

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 07:04 PM   #13
Billy Yank
The Magister

Well, well. Feathers and fur and no reason to fight. I would say "well met", but you said something about the killing of friends. I will give my aid to any who need it. Besides my curative magic, I am a healer of some repute.
Old 03-11-2002, 07:18 PM   #14
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She hears the young man's voice and smiles, whispering over her shoulder, "you are not in danger from me, lad, although I don't know about the hot-headed pup, here..."
Old 03-12-2002, 02:25 AM   #15
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Eruna Looks Strangely Puzzled And He Lands On The Ground Beside Kaylisa*

"Well I Apologize. The Recent Events Of My Life Have Perhaps Hade Me Hasty And A Tad Jumpy. In That Case; My Name Is Eruna Xilokerym. Whom Do I Owe This Aquantaince?"

*He Looks At Kay-Lisa*

"Well, I Highly Doubt That We Should Just Stand Here Talking! Where Is The Nearest Town Where We Can Get To Know Each Other Properly?"
Old 03-13-2002, 08:43 PM   #16
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She lowers her hand slowly and pulls the black leather glove back on, before looking down at him and replying, "My name is KayLisa TAOWolf, but you may call me TAO....." She looks over her shoulder, and smiles, "Come here young man, and show yourself..As for inns, I am not familiar with this area, only recently arrived myself....".....
Old 03-14-2002, 02:44 AM   #17
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"Well, Wait Here"

*With A Push Of His Wings He Darts Above The Trees And Hovers Around; Landing In The Exact Place He Took Off*

"I Can't See Any Towns, But There Is Another Large Clearing To The North With A Few Houses In. Come."

*He Picks Up His Sword And Starts Walking Up A Tiny Path Which Leads Northwards*
Old 03-16-2002, 10:29 PM   #18
Billy Yank
The Magister

Michael puts his recorder to his lips and continues his walking song from where he left off as he follows the elf down the trail.
Old 03-22-2002, 05:41 PM   #19
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"Come Come Then!"

*He Turned To Kay-Lisa*

"Well Lets Get Going Then... I Could Do With Some Warming Up. Its Starting To Get Chilly"
Old 03-24-2002, 01:53 PM   #20
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She smiles slightly, her eyes dimming to a soft silver glow, and she re-adjusts her sword, and picks up her staff. "Lead on, then...", she says half amused, and as she starts walking, the staff makes tiny tinkling bell sounds each time it hits the ground, leaves scattering behind her, covering her tracks..

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.