Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-14-2000, 03:53 AM   #1
PIMP

First I'll start with, I got to the castle door where it lets you in then u have to pull a lever where it then begins to load, so it can open the door inside the castle, which i've done. From there I went in search of the evil relic which is in a treasure chest near desoto, meaning I had to go through the sewers to get there. My problem is that after i got the relic I jumped from the caged door(in the church area that leads to desoto's room) and now I can't get back in the castle because as I said the door is closed I had to flip the lever to get in the castle in the first place. Please help me. I love the game but not enough to restart it. All I need is a way back in I'll do the rest from there. THANK YOU
Old 12-14-2000, 04:48 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Mr (or Mrs) PIMP,

Unfortunately, my answer is not going to bring you any joy. Briefly put, it is "Been there, Done that, the walk around the castle walls was stimulating, the jump back to D/Soto's tower was not possible, the only option I had was to reload at last save". There have been at least 4 people that I know have tried this, and none of us could make the jump. Surely you have been saving the game as you go. If not, exit to town, enter the inn, and click on Revert, which will take everyone back to the last time you visited a town (Ishad' Hha).

One option that I hadn't considered is set the spawn monster to max, and run around using the petrify spell on everything you see. This should let you pile up little stone things so that perhaps you can climb up the tower. Gather up any chests, crates barrels etc and see if that works. Good luck.

PS : At least two of us then struck buggy lift syndrome when we reloaded and did D'Soto's tower again.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote