Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #41
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Monty Python FTW.

"Your mother vas a hamster and your father smelled...OH ELDERBERRIES"

*snickers*

NI
Old 06-03-2006, 06:55 PM   #42
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

*waves hi*

I didn't see X3 - or 1 or 2, for that matter, although I wanted to. I did hear not-so-good things about 3, though, so it's good to hear people liked it all the same. Especially Marvel geeks!

And Monty Python just wins at everything.
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #43
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Kazakazkaz! ♥ *sends many huggles*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #44
Kaz

Kaltiakaltiakaltia! I haven't seen you in, um, well I actually have seen you but never mind. *snuggles!*

...waaaiiit, does hearts code work here?

Testing: ♥

Thought that was an LJ only thing.

[ 06-03-2006, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Kaz ]
Old 06-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #45
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*appears long enough to hurl spam at Kaltia and runs off again*

Er, hi everyone. Just stopping by like I do every so often. *glances up and down at comments*. I'm afraid I wasn't impressed with X3 in the slightest; the acting was decent, but there were holes in the logic - even though I've never read the comics or the like, I found myself annoyed at the film. Namely due to a lack of snipers [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I have a new job! Yay. Which means I won't be lurking around here for hours doing nothing any more. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . It's too bad really since the weather's suddenly turned really nice from "bleh, overcast" today. Ah well.

So what's everyone else been up to?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:12 PM   #46
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I haven't seen you since that operation wherin we got surgically sewn together! Good times.

Says html is enabled in the little box, so I'm guessing yes. Which means we can do that obnoxious scrolling sparkling glittering stuff, yay... except not.

And when do you leave Edinburgh to go home, my dear?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #47
Kaz

Hi Cal!

Great to hear that about the new job [img]smile.gif[/img] Any details forthcoming?
And I will steal your nice weather and drag it up north here. We need it more, so hah!

Kaltia - I know, it's so sad. I haven't seen you at all, you were so far away! It was so horrible, despite everything I felt so attached to you. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
So the hearts are HTML? I really, really think I should have known that. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Yay for HTML, although you're safe from sparkly font on my account - never gotten that to work right.

I'm leaving Edinburgh on the fourteenth or so, heading to France with the orchestra. (We are going to have a concert in Disneyland. World. Whatever. Not quite sure if this is cool or embarassing), then taking the bus back home to Germany where I have a few weeks before I'm off to Cyprus to visit my flatmate. It'll be fun! I hope. I just need to get all this packing and moving business sorted before we leave, which is really annoying.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:44 PM   #48
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Details? You mean I've not told you? Tsk, tsk. Well, I'm outfitting supermarkets - with shelving. I know, it seems completely anti-me, but the work is part-time, it's night shift and the pay is incredible. Moreover, its easy to put the shelves together - its just like a giant jigsaw puzzel. *grin*.

And no! You leave my nice weather alone! We rarely get *any*. But it was gorgeous today (And quite typically, I spent most of it inside sleeping! Tsk!)

Have fun in France and Cyprus! I'm jealous - you'll get such wonderful weather there!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:57 PM   #49
Kaz

Actually, I think you may have told me and it may have slipped my mind. Um. Sorry! But the giant jigsaw puzzle bit sounds fun, and something different than the "standard" jobs - all my friends seem to work at McDonald's or some much place. Eep.
I've actually been considering looking around for a job sometime, but probably won't do so anytime soon. Third year and all, plus most of the jobs here seem to be customer service and that's not the best choice for me whatwith my speech disorder.

Aw, all right. You can keep your good weather. We'll get BETTER weather, just you see! *pouts* Probably the day I leave. It'd be typical.

And re: Cyprus - yes, wonderful weather. Cyprus, in July. Up to nearly 50 degrees Celsius. I'll MELT. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2006, 08:24 PM   #50
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I forgot to say "hi" to you Kaz *blushes and waves* So - hi!

As for McDonalds... there isn't enough money to pay me to work there [img]tongue.gif[/img] . And... no, I imagine you being on a Help Desk or the like wouldn't be too good a choice. What about some sort of linguistics translating thing? Would that be more down your alley?

And you probably *will* get better weather. I've an idea - how about you come down and visit me or Kaltia - and steal the good weather. Meet in London or something.

Cyprus in July? I am *so* jealous. I was in California last July and the weather there was *wonderful*. *sniff* I miss nice summers. Unlike stupid Britian that gets SNOW in June! Snow I ask you? What is the world coming to?!