Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-17-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

I just had my first ever experience with drugs... and it was pretty funny one. not to mention... baffling!
I work in a gasstation and was cleaning up just before we closed, I'm sweeping the mansroom floor and find a small package, wrapped in aluminum... well I picked it up and showed it to my coworkers... they said we should open it and we did and some brown stuff was in it... and everyone knows what that mean ehh?
Well, we agreed to call the police, and did, the police here is never busy... so they came very shortly... anyway, we showed them the "stuff"... after they had examined it... they gave us the results... it was dirt...!

Why...??! why on earth does anyone put dirt in a aluminum wrap and leave it in a mensroom of a gasstation?!
Our closest guess is that they were going to sell it to some inexperienced teen as drugs... but it still makes no sense... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Like I said... I am baffled... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 10:21 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It could be that someone thought he bought heroin, but that they ripped him off, and sold him some dirt in a small package. It happens all the time in Holland. Mostly foreigners, who come to holland for weed, are being fooled that way. They get a free sample, and after testing it, they blindly buy an ounce of weed, or even more, only to find out when it's already too late, that they have bought an ounce of cabbage, or something similar.

There were two cases with Belgian drugstourists here recently. On their way back home, the police did a routine check in the train, looking for drugsrunners. they found weedbags on some Belgian guys, except there wasn't weed in em, but cabbage. They bought themselves for 400€ cabbage. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
Ehrys
Manshoon

Could be... it is quite common... people ripping eachother off, etc. Either that, or someone was playing with YOU.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:28 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

If the dirt were package in a different thing, it could mean that it fell off from a vehicle that were meant for gardening or agricultural purpose.

but in a aluminium wrap? I smell something fishy. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 11:32 PM   #5
Ehrys
Manshoon

Hey Kakero... what character is that in your signature? It reminds me of a Street Fighter for some reason. Or maybe it is?
Old 04-18-2004, 12:33 PM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Kakero, it was a very small package... could ot have been for agriculture...
Old 04-18-2004, 12:50 PM   #7
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm how crooked are the cops in (n)iceland? You never know, they could have told you it was dirt and kept it for their personal stash Anyone heard Cypress Hill - Looking through the eye of the pig?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-18-2004, 03:47 PM   #8
Jorath Calar
Harper

[img]smile.gif[/img] good guess, actually when they came one of them said (literal translation) "So, you got something for our nose?"... [img]smile.gif[/img] we assumed he was joking... but you never know... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 08:41 PM   #9
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
[img]smile.gif[/img] good guess, actually when they came one of them said (literal translation) "So, you got something for our nose?"... [img]smile.gif[/img] we assumed he was joking... but you never know... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oooh, you wouldn't wanna be snorting that stuff. Ever seen pulp fiction?
Old 04-18-2004, 10:40 PM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Kakero, it was a very small package... could ot have been for agriculture...
I know, that's why I say " I smell something fishy ".