Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-28-2002, 03:59 PM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Dundee originally posted this but I can't find his thread to bump it.

Understandably, there are some situations in Baldur's Gate II where you might be stuck and frustred. Please, however, no matter how frustrated you are, please refrain from using foul language as this is a family forum and there may well be children here. If you really must swear, please at least make the effort to edit it-ie, f***ing.

If you stick with these rules the forum will be a cleaner place. Please remember to bump this thread ocasionally.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote