Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 10:43 AM   #61
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sweet Silver Mage, I did not mean to offend. I have merely been curious as to the nature of your relationship with the barkeep. You say you go "way back." Perhaps it is something very innocent. . . like blackmail.

It is good to everyone's cheerful faces. Wolfie, be a good little wolf. Would some scratches behind the ears make you feel better. Would you like some bones to chew on?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-20-2001, 10:45 AM   #62
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
You behind the bar this afternoon/morning?? Blasted, i could use a normie to chew a little at, i take it here at the bar..

What's a normie? If you tell me, I'll see what I can do . . .

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 10:46 AM   #63
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Grr..

Well People, I hate, I simple hate microsoft products... ESPACIALLY EXCEL AND POWERPOINT!!!!
I wish Wah was here to take em back to hell where they belong but I would feel sorry for the poor hellich...

Grr...
"We make products easy to integrate and use over different OS´" *Wolfie flings his head and imitates bill gates and Steve Jobs with silly voices, to oscene to be put into words...

Grrr..

LOL!! All over the world, somethings, it seems, never really change!! Howl with me, Wolfie!!
*Thows back his head howls*

HOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWL!!!!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 10:46 AM   #64
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Wolfie, be a good little wolf. Would some scratches behind the ears make you feel better. Would you like some bones to chew on?
Little? Who is little??

Scratches, someone mentioned scratches??? *life returns to the haunted wolfs eyes..*

Bones?? *BIG WOLFGRIN (luckily a brave Knight is keeping the bar today..)*

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-20-2001, 10:51 AM   #65
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I suggest you go after a certain French Tart that roams the board. I believe SHE is currently adventuring unattached. (well, on the board anyways).
UH OH! I do not want to be around if the "French Tart" reads this

::::slipping off to the corner to enjoy his coffee and prepare his armor::::

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!
Old 03-20-2001, 10:52 AM   #66
WOLFGIR

HooOOoOooOooOwwl

Hi there Kdog! Loosened up any corsettes lately? *grins*

Argh, having a font trouble in Powerpoint from PC to Mac and it should go to print soon, too bloody soon.. well soon not my trouble..

------------------

[This message has been edited by WOLFGIR (edited 03-20-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 10:57 AM   #67
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
[bHooOOoOooOooOwwl

Hi there Kdog! Loosened up any corsettes lately? *grins*

Argh, having a font trouble in Powerpoint from PC to Mac and it should go to print soon, too bloody soon.. well soon not my trouble..

[/B]
HA! Thought I was the master but I've recently been shown just how easily I can be loosened!!! Hehehe, kinda liked it, too!!!
Ya know, it wouldn't be so bad, but a couple of nights ago, she nailed me with this blasted Gaes spell and I'm bound now to be her slave and bodyguard now *looks over to see her still sleeping on the loveseat* and so I guess I'm kinda f*cked until she releases me! Thing is, I kinda like it!! Ahhh well!!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 10:58 AM   #68
Gray Mage
Banned User

Reeka, The inkeeper is my Grandmother's Brothers Eldest Son, It means a lot that I keep him under control and safe. He is the Wild Child of the Family. I was tring to keep that a secret, but your beauty has charmed me. I must protect him and this establishment above all.

Also, remember you owe me a dance.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 10:58 AM   #69
Black Knight

Quote:
Little? Who is little??

Scratches, someone mentioned scratches??? *life returns to the haunted wolfs eyes..*

Bones?? *BIG WOLFGRIN (luckily a brave Knight is keeping the bar today..)*

Actually, I have the bones of the Griffin for the evil mage I killed yesterday *throws the leg bone to WOLFGIR* let me know if you like em. I have an entire skelton in the back.

BK

Old 03-20-2001, 11:00 AM   #70
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
HA! Thought I was the master but I've recently been shown just how easily I can be loosened!!! Hehehe, kinda liked it, too!!!
Ya know, it wouldn't be so bad, but a couple of nights ago, she nailed me with this blasted Gaes spell and I'm bound now to be her slave and bodyguard now *looks over to see her still sleeping on the loveseat* and so I guess I'm kinda f*cked until she releases me! Thing is, I kinda like it!! Ahhh well!!!

LOL

All knows how good canines are for bodyguarding!

Erhmm, well maybe more than that too!

------------------