Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-14-2001, 06:28 AM   #11
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Halbred:
Well i figured goldmoon was my priest of Lathander, raist a sorceror, tass a straight theif, sturm.. i wanted him to be an inquisitor but it didn't match so i made him a cavalier, Flint a berserker grand mast in axe, and tanis i made a ranger.

yeah i know i left poor riverwind and caramon out in the gold... but then again i also left out lauralanthalasa < -- sp ? =)
good party Halbred, and what about Dragon grandmaster Kitiara Uth Matar?

------------------
Old 05-14-2001, 02:35 PM   #12
Halbred
The Magister

i was thinking of having Laurana and Kitiara...maybe even Tika... i cannot remember her name.. she was the bartender chick... Caramons squeeze and maybe Lord Ariakis.... an evil fighter cleric that would be cool =)

Old 05-14-2001, 05:58 PM   #13
jabidas
Silver Dragon

araikas in the book was a blackrobed mage/fighter but your quite correct in game apparently he was a cleric but they wanted a mage because they had already dealt with a cleric (verminard)
id want tanis laurna tas raistlin caramon and some cleric the party is kind of split into funny pairs so you dont really get the right mix unless you leave out the best people
laurne tanis
rasitlin caramon
tas flint
riverwind goldmoon
gilthanes silvara
these are the pairs
what i wanted to know if a gods power depends on the amount of worshippers how did paladine have any power at all or mishkal cause no has worshipped them in what 300 hundred years
Old 05-15-2001, 06:02 AM   #14
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

You could always use Fizban! THAT would make a heck of a sorcerer! I think there was a custom kit you could download somewhere where an elf turns into a dragon. Wasn't there a silver dragon chick somewhere? Those two might make it a little too easy, though.
Old 05-15-2001, 05:05 PM   #15
jabidas
Silver Dragon

yeah do fizban as a wild mage
tanis as elven archer but proficant in longsword
caramon beserker
They were great novels im going to get legends soon