Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 07:52 AM   #11
Stealth Bomber

Moiraine, don't worry. I am sure he will reform once he has seen your beautiful 'black eyes' you said you had. Frenh women are the classiest anyway of all Europeans, although I think Italians are very sexy too
Charlie, harsh words! Yes Dannii is a gold-digger, but she is quite cute. What he should have done is got her involved, rather than leaving her alone night after night.

PS Melusine, don't worry I still fancy you rotten too and as for all the American ladies, all I can say I'm trying to push towards the front of the cue. lol

Old 02-20-2001, 09:40 AM   #12
Charlie
Lord Ao

You're right Suul, probably was a little harsh. Maybe the remnants of this flu are keeping me a little more grouchy than would usually be the case. Apologies to any Dragons.

Incidentally where do people play D&D online?
Old 02-20-2001, 10:04 AM   #13
Donut (Son of Donut)

Thank you Charlie - I was counting to 100 before commenting on your comment (I'm a very slow counter). You shouldn't be dissing the delightful Danni.

Old 02-20-2001, 10:10 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Habahabahaba!!! YYYYYYYYLLLLLLL!!!
Now thats a face to give up DoD for.........awhile...
Hehehe..
So well Charlie, not to mae you go cursing again.. i like beatiful women, but I lkie thoose who are true, charismatic, mischievous(ogod, thats a tough word..) have a face that you like to wake up besides, (still attached to the rest of her mind you) and scratches me behind the ears and tells me she likes me in some peculiar way.. ok, not Danni then..
Old 02-20-2001, 10:19 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie: True to form- I'm ROTFL...apologies to Dragons....hahahaha!

Wolfgir: Come here , wolfie, lots of scritches for you...My friend Moiraine says you like them! Did I see you post that you're in Sweden (or am I mis-remembering?).

Moiraine: I imagine Yorick is having a good time and can't find a computer! He won't forget his sweet French ladyfriend, I'm sure!

Stealth: You seem to be at the front of a lot of lines! Uh, take a stiff drink before reading Kylle's where are we all? thread...Evil Armie was out to play and Cloud couldn't help herself...sigh

Cloudy
Old 02-20-2001, 10:25 AM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wow! That girl can take all the gold she can get from me! Wont take her long either!
Old 02-20-2001, 10:30 AM   #17
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Cloudbringer!

I LOVE ÉM!! Scritch scratch! hehehe

Thats correct, sitting here at an office in Gothenburg trying to make people happy with there webpages.. I´m no coder though, more like a designer/troubleshooter for well get things to work.. Hehe, sometimes..

I can also tell you´re not around cause we got beatiful weather here, sun is shining and it feels like spring outside!
Not that I don´t like rain, espacially from your little cloudy!
Old 02-20-2001, 10:30 AM   #18
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Donut you are a classic.
Cloudy, Stealth...... (sighs)(rolls eyes)
I wonder what Luc Moirainehusband thinks about those jests? Hmmm?

Funny that Danni is almost attempting a putdown with her remarks, yet it seems to me she puts herself down with such shallowness.

Alas poor Jaques I hope he seeks us out when the problems of Amn drive him to desperation instead of getting in his car.....
Old 02-20-2001, 10:43 AM   #19
BLACK KNIGHT

For the record, I would like to say that I have a theory on women. No matter how beautiful/sexy what have you, someone somewhere is tired of her $hit.

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 10:47 AM   #20
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Black Knight I'll pay that one. (LOL)