Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-03-2001, 10:11 AM   #41
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry to burst your bubble Zenith as you're such a sweetie but you could do a check on IP addresses and if you were using the same PC unless you were using a dialup you'd have reasonable cause to suspect Multiple Account Disorder. But then again, why bother really, right? As long as all the account personalities are ok
Old 02-03-2001, 10:45 AM   #42
fighter-thief

-----in humor------
hi,my name is Fighter-thief
and i have been sober for ...
--oh wrong meeting..
this is so like the dream when you wake up in the mall naked,does this happen to anyone other than me??oh well guess i'm the only dumba$$ here

Old 02-03-2001, 11:51 AM   #43
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Memnoch,
Multiple Account Disorder! lmao, that's a good one! Yes, what you say is true for most of you, i guess. Personally, I'm not even sure what an IP address is. Computers are quite "dummy friendly" these days- just turn it on, click here and there and when it doesn't respond properly, call the local computer docter- who shows up, spews techno-babble at you while fixing whatever you did then harkens on his way...Yes, it's an expensive way to live and someday I may smarten up and take a course or two at the local college.............hmmm, where was I going with this? Oh, yes! It just goes to prove that you can fool some of the people some of the time, right?
Old 02-03-2001, 01:39 PM   #44
Absynthe

Defining a "newbie" can be a real poser... I feel like I'm still new to the board as I haven't posted much, even though I have been here for a while, and yet I was actually mentioned in a post by Charlie as having written something he found memorable. Apparently newbiness is more a matter of perspective. BTW Charlie, being recognised by someone you respect is a major boost to the ol' ego... thanks!
Although I understand the hesitation of some to join in some of the off-topic threads, I would hate to miss out on the chance to discuss life in general with so many intelligent, friendly people.
Personally, I feel like this forum is a very safe and comfortable place to talk and be yourself, regardless of your beliefs or your familiarity with some of the regulars.

Old 02-03-2001, 03:39 PM   #45
Lucre
Elminster

THIS BOARD IS THE BEST ESPECIALLY CHARLIE.(and i've only been here about a week and a half
Old 02-05-2001, 03:44 AM   #46
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just bumping this for all the newbies!