Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-03-2001, 01:59 AM   #21
Azuth

Armisael, your probaly right.
Yorick, when are you comming to this green isle.

Old 02-03-2001, 02:01 AM   #22
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I meant I'd buy you a drink to show you I don't want you to stop posting, and that even though I may write strongly and aggressively I am a friendly open Aussie musician with a big laugh and a quick smile, that wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I have an active mind, and as writing is mind to mind, can tend to use a sledgehammer to make a point. I am passionate and can get defensive about certain things but in my lucid moments would wish no offense to anyone. (This can change after no sleep and dealing with frustrating musicians or the like)

If after the drink you still didn't post, like Armisael said I would kick your arse!

Pardon my ignorance but what does Vendui' mean BTW?
Old 02-03-2001, 02:07 AM   #23
Azuth

I'm not surpised you don't know the word, its drowish and means.....hello? BLAST! i meant Aluve' which is goodbye.

Old 02-03-2001, 02:29 AM   #24
Azuth

Yorick, you mention comming to this green isle, may i ask when and where are you going?

Old 02-03-2001, 02:39 AM   #25
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

In about a week or so I'm flying out of Singapore and heading for Europe/Britain. I'm just going to have a wander around.. "go walkabout" as the Aboriginies call it.

Hey, I noticed you managed to change a post AFTER IT WAS POSTED!!!! Am I going nuts? How did you do that? I thought it was impossible!

I swear I read:
"Armisael, your probaly right."

I replied, and then after your two other posts read:
"Armisael, your probaly right.
Yorick, when are you comming to this green isle."

How did that happen?
Old 02-03-2001, 02:50 AM   #26
Azuth

I don't know when i sent that post my computer mess up and i had to retype it, mind you there been odd thing happening resently, 4 post of the same stuff, double posts with over 40 minuntes between them and a reply apeering between a double post. Hope we get that new board soon this one on the way out.

When your in England perhaps some of the people on the board could get together, i think Charlie live in London.

Old 02-03-2001, 02:52 AM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Originally posted by Malla Gabriel:

I'l just like to say that while i've been here, i joinned in with the polls and given advice but while the people i help have given friendly replies, i do feel left out when i post a reply and it just goes under with the posts everyones puts up talking to each other.

Gabriel, I can imagine how you feel, sometimes the board might feel kind of cliquey, that's because certain people know each other on this board and have started to discuss non-BG related things. It doesn't mean that they don't welcome your input or involvement. The board is not cliquey at all. If you want to get involved in a non-BG2 related thread, just introduce yourself, and you're on your way there. NOBODY gets turned away or shit on here!!
Old 02-03-2001, 03:05 AM   #28
Malla Gabriel

Memnoch thank but I do take part in none BG topics, I been here since 01/20/2001 and have done 155 posts but I seem to be past over on them.
Oh and thanks for putting my name on it I was trying to be anonymous.

Old 02-03-2001, 03:11 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

D'oh! Sorry...
Old 02-03-2001, 03:45 AM   #30
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I wondered who ... was (LOL). Oh well Gabriel anyone can check the real sender using the little diagram near the topic. Remember Ioryche the femme and Silramae the woman?

Azuth that'd be a blast. I'll let you guys know when I hit ol' blighty.