Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2001, 07:06 PM   #1
Ares

I want to know what to do with my worthless party...I have Anomen(i know i know), Valygar, Aerie, Imoen, and Minsc. I like Minsc,Valygar,and Aerie but i dunno about Anomen...BTW, i killed the paladin guy in the underdark cause i hit the wrong button to many times (slayer change) , Cernd is also dead, and i think im to far to really lvl anyone up majorly (almost done with game)

------------------
Old 10-26-2001, 07:16 PM   #2
Skunk
Banned User

restart??
Old 10-26-2001, 07:20 PM   #3
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

Well this is my group and I'm pretty happy with it

Me(Necromancer-Good)Raistlin
Jaherie
Valygar
Keldorn
Amomen
Jan

They can hold there own in combat. Only me and jan can't enter melee. Just sit back and cast death spell while jan knocks there magic resistance down and removes their protection. I suggest geting Valygar the Day star sword and Celestial fury. Duel wielding.

Drop Aerie she's just anoying. Minsc just gets in the way later on in the game(In m opinion) so get rid of him and get Keldorn instead.Keep Anomen cause he's an ok cleric to have. Try and get Jan as your thief he's very good and he can do magic which makes him usefull. Jaherie has good spells like plague which can cripple whole groups of mages and fighters. Just make sure you get rid of the Spell turning or it'll come back and get you.

Warby
Old 10-26-2001, 07:23 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

and easy soloution. but expensive.

buy every scroll you can lay your hands on.

dump your entire party (cept your gf)

get a mage and whoever you want to level up (or just the mage if you want)

learn every damn spell. (turn the difficulty down)

dump the mage and recruit your party. you might not have leveled your new recruit up enough, but itll be a help.

also learn spells with any other mages you have along, every little helps.

in BG1 your could just grab a brand new NPC and theyd be set to ~your level. i thought it was the same in BG2, guess not.