Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2002, 10:18 PM   #21
Moni

This is such good news! Thank you for passing it along and I will continue to pray for you and yours.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2002, 01:20 AM   #22
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I just Called the hospital to check her progress and a nurse said she IS UP AND WALKING A LITTLE BIT!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Linda was down in X-ray at the time so I didnt get a chance to speak with her. I will be heading off to the hospital soon and hopefully when I come back Ill be able to say when shes coming back home. [img]graemlins/lovestory.gif[/img] Woooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!

Thanks again guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2002, 01:36 AM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
That's fantastic news Earthdog! Hope Linda has a speedy recovery [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2002, 02:01 AM   #24
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

congrats and wish now for a very speedy recovery [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 06-14-2002, 02:43 AM   #25
Zidane
Manshoon

Congratulations Earthdog, that is brilliant news.

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery for your wife and am glad that what we could do helped.

Lady Zidane
Old 06-14-2002, 07:31 AM   #26
Lord Shield

good news indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2002, 10:18 AM   #27
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

When I got to the hospital She was sitting up eating her dinner and looked much healthier than last night. After she finished eating we went for a very slow but steady walk. As is to be expected shes still pretty weak and most of her pain is of the normal after surgery kind. Her neck is still really sore but thats to be expected. On our second lap around the ward she told me of a pain in her hip and touched what I was sure had to be the pressure point in her right hip. She said she didnt want to have it looked at because she wants to come home but she would have it looked at later in the week. Fair enough.

On lap three she said that hip hurt like hell and she still wanted to wait to have it looked at. I walked beside her thinking about what could be the cause of it.

Finally, I suggested that she have it looked at because it occured to me that it could be a blood clot. I would hate to have her survive 2 brain surgeries only to lose her at home to a Stroke. Better to know for sure before she ever leaves the hospital. Thankfully she agreed I was right.

If everything looks good and there arent any real problems with the hip thing and her Shunt is working as it should, she will be home Sunday (two days from now.) Her recovery will take a couple of months but thats nothing compared to the truama shes just been through.

Oh what a relief it will be [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again folks for your ongoing prayers and support. Shes almost out of the woods. Just a short way to go now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2002, 10:27 AM   #28
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

THAT IS WONDERFUL !!!
You realy maby dont knove how mutch you love your girfriend/woman or watever before they are sick!!
I HOPE she will be SO good again and it will NEWER happenig anymore bad things with here!!!
Good luck! Earthdog i realy mean that in to my hearth!!!!!!

[ 06-14-2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-14-2002, 10:39 AM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Earthdog, I'm so glad to hear she is up and about. Hope the hip pain isn't anything to worry about - best to get it checked out.
Old 06-14-2002, 11:50 AM   #30
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
i'm glad everything is going fine again for you and yours Dog, i guess saying a prayer sometimes really helps.