Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2001, 03:53 AM   #11
skorpyo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
It could be. I remember that there was a quest that would not come off my to do list even though I had completed it. I can't remember if it was this quest.

Have you got the door open?

No the door wont budge..i even tried "slayer"mode" It says I need "drow socery" to open it

Old 07-08-2001, 03:57 AM   #12
Alaric
Manshoon

Again, I ask you where is the door? I did not experience this problem. If you can tell me where the door is, I should be able to help you.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.
Old 07-08-2001, 04:03 AM   #13
skorpyo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
Again, I ask you where is the door? I did not experience this problem. If you can tell me where the door is, I should be able to help you.

Sorry...I thought saying the phrase about drow socery was enuf.
The door is on same level as the demon gorgon that demanded the sacrifice.

Old 07-08-2001, 04:03 AM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

I think he is talking about the door that actually leads to the surface, out of the underdark. Forget about that door unless you want to go dragon hunting right now. Or you could befriend it too. Nothing you can do will open it.
Old 07-08-2001, 04:11 AM   #15
skorpyo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
I think he is talking about the door that actually leads to the surface, out of the underdark. Forget about that door unless you want to go dragon hunting right now. Or you could befriend it too. Nothing you can do will open it.

Then I am at a loss. I cant exit the underdark to the surface and I cant enter drow city...whats a man to do?

Old 07-08-2001, 04:15 AM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by skorpyo:

Then I am at a loss. I cant exit the underdark to the surface and I cant enter drow city...whats a man to do?

Well you could talk to the leader of the deep gnomes and he will give you a small quest which results in you getting a light stone. You can then enter a cave near the entrance to the drow city, guess whats inside.

Old 07-08-2001, 04:16 AM   #17
skorpyo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[[/b][/QUOTE]
Well you could talk to the leader of the deep gnomes and he will give you a small quest which results in you getting a light stone. You can then enter a cave near the entrance to the drow city, guess whats inside.

I already have the light gem

Old 07-08-2001, 04:18 AM   #18
Alaric
Manshoon

Have you done the quest for the leader of the Svirfneblin (Deep Gnomes)?

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-

He gives you an item that will allow to enter the area on the other side of the bridge on the right side of the map. Once you get this item, cross the bridge and look for the cave entrance. Inside the cave is someone who can help you get into the Drow's city.

The cave entrance on the left hand side while the entrance to the city is on the right had side.