Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 01:50 PM   #1
Fireball
Welcomed New User

Maybe someone know the right (and easiest) way to kill 3 mantraps which are guarding altar in Boogre dungeon? These creatures are really annoying and after two days of my fruitless attempts to pass them i almost lost all motivation to play further this great rpg. I've tried to cast iceballs&fireballs and keep distance to them, but in that case the game crashes after the third mantrap going deeply in the maze from the altar
Game also crashes if I spent too much time just fleeing from mantraps (.
I need your help!
Old 10-25-2000, 01:53 PM   #2
Caseman

there is nothing like fire storm. It'll make short work of the mantraps

Old 10-25-2000, 07:41 PM   #3
aubietiger

Meteorstorm works great. However you may have to do what I did. Run like hell just to past them until you can work your way thru the castle enough to level up a coupke of times. Once you do this you can try to get them to seperate so you can kill them one at a time.

Old 10-26-2000, 10:16 AM   #4
DomGrrl

I lured them one at a time to the pit . They can't get completely through the door, so I would jump down into the pit, and shoot fire at them. Took me a good 2 hours to kill them all this way, but I never even got scathed doing it.