Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2007, 12:17 PM   #21
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, December 10, 2007

Hello all. I know its been a while since i've been here but i plan on being here more often from now on.

Life's good, i have two cats now. Both of them are half lynx so neither have tails. My sweet car is getting sweeter and i have a sweet truck meow too.

I've started my own record lable now, and we've recorded a few songs but nothing's on the radio or even circulating i fear. Any advice?

How have you all been?

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:18 PM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Cats... tiny little women in fur coats... I don't need to be outnumbered here, my dear Cloudy... I'll have to put down some $p3c!@l food for the little buggers... if they're still around, that is. Save 'em for doggie playtoys... Pepper likes to play with things until they're broken

As for the car, Wellard, it's been rather nice. Only two minor gripes about it. First, I can only fit in one set of golf clubs easily; the trunk area isn't wide enough long enough to fit in a second set. I can put down a seat to get another set in, but that gets annoying for that fourth passenger.

Second, the rear doors sound light when they close. It's not a hearty thunk, but a hollow one. Not a problem with the door at all, but something that strikes me periodically when I close them.

The rest of the car is great Lots of room inside... I had four adults in it on Tuesday, and I'm the smallest at 5'10". The guys in the back had plenty of legroom and headroom... no scrunching over. It's still truly a geekmobile, and I'm considering what the replacement will be like, several years from now. Even more geek heaven, I'm sure...

Cool on the record label, DA! Big thing for getting some play is to start viral... something on Youtube or something similar will help lots. That means the video to go with the songs, but that's just another step. Good luck on it!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Yea, i figured people would get a laugh outta SpongeBongProductions. My groups called G4. Be on the lookout, our tech guy's gonna set up a recording booth in a friends apartment, then we'll send the first few to major companies and whatnot, see if they'll promo for us. Im actuall in a great music state, i mean look, Eminem, ICP, and im pretty sure CriticalBill too.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:38 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

DA, Bungleau's youtube idea sounds like a good suggestion, congrats on your hard work!

Bungleau, HAHAHAHAHAHA.... my cats are amused by your comments, but Merlin is miffed at being called a 'woman' and has stalked off to wrestle my purse strap and lie on the softest blanket he can find....and he says to tell you he just likes proper accessories, so don't get any ideas about his hat and bag strap habits! And that thing he has for ultrasoft places to sleep....he's still a tough-guy cat...he uh.. just likes to be comfy, yah!

Merlin also says to ignore rumors (or anything Nacht tells you) about his royal orange catness liking to roll around on lacy undergarments if left out on the bed..... *snicker*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg merliebasket2.jpg (30.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Man am I glad it's Friday!! Got to leave early at 3:00pm from work today. Was nice, but actually I'd rather have stayed until 5:00 getting more work done, but that's me. Instead now I have a pile of work in "queue" waiting to return back to me. Most likely said queue will pile, and I mean PILE, on my desk, and probably part of the floor, of my office when we all come back to the office next Wednesday. Blah. I'd have rather gotten all that crap said and done and out today so to have a nice clean slate returning on Wednesday. But again, that's just me!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:33 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #27
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Happy new year, all!!! The first shout is on me!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #28
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Happy new year. Had to spend it at work. O -well
Old 01-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Am back to work today, myself. And alone as my colleagues took it off. But it's been quiet enough to do a bit of work here and there!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #30
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hello guys! It's been a long time!

2007 has been a solid year, it had its ups and downs, but not as bad as 2006. Somehow, I think 2008 will be an even better year.

So some updates for those who still remember me... if not then a little trivia!

- I am still in law school, in my sophomore year, so that's a good sign (or it may be killing my "creative" soul). Hopefully I am here until I finish it, and finally become a lawyer.

- Hopefully I get the new "not so new" truck, so I am just praying and keeping my fingers crossed. Not new, but it's definitely an improvement with regard to driving pleasure.

- I am planning to get another dog, preferably a Labrador or Golden Retriever. I am leaning towards a Golden Ret, but I do not know the differences between the two. Well, as of now I am researching them in Wiki.

- Saving up for a rainy day or for whatever-expensive-thing-I-want is one of my goals for this 2008.

- Due to this Christmas break, which was a blast btw, my body clocked is messed up. I sleep at 5am. Not cool. I have to correct that by next week.

- I have to play Flag Football, but my schedule this semester does not permit me to do so. I must have an outlet. I must think of a way.

- Interestingly enough, I revamped and changed my blog. It is http://makeallthedifference.blogspot.com. Feel free to drop by, and if you want, I can link your blogs up to my site as well.

- Being patient and keeping your mouth shut at the worst of situations pays dividends. It really does.

- Do people who remember your birthday your true friends? Or they just have great memories? hehehe

- I still have been playing Guild Wars, and nothing more. Okay, maybe Madden 07. I have not bought the expansion for GW yet though... ugh. Blame that of food expenses and Starbucks.

2007, a year with tons of new realizations. A renewed level of awareness and austerity. And 2008 will be the reward for such patience. I know it. Same attitude and outlook, but the rewards will come pouring in soon, material or not. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and New Year!!!
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote