Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 04:41 PM   #221
Draconia

Well, I actually have lost count with all the dragons that I have. You know, I am the Dragon Queen. Your phoenix sounds interesting. Please tell me more about him.

Sits back and listens to Kdog's sweet song. Looks down at her empty glass and sighs.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 04:46 PM   #222
Charean
Hathor

What'll it be, Draconia? Looks like I am barmaid for a spell... better not last too long, however. Men are supposed to wait on *us*, I believe!

:::::takes empty glass from Draconia and walks to the bar::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 04:59 PM   #223
Draconia

Why Thank you Charean. The strongest thing that you can find at the bar will do.
Begins to wonder why all the men left. Looks over at her dragon and wonders if she had something to do with this. She does seem to run all the men away from her.

Since it looks like it is just us ladies, I can help you out with the barmaid thing.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 05:00 PM   #224
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

The door to the Inn bursts open. bilqis enters with some difficulty, due to the strangely whispy arms and hands tugging on her cloak and pack, trying to pull her back through the door. She desperately grabs the door and pushes at it with her back until it finally closes with a *bang*!
"*whew* I really must practice that dimension door spell.. or maybe I need a tutor. That RL just wouldn't let me in here today!"
She spies a table in the corner with her friends & Draconia's dragon seated around it. "Hi Draconia, Charean and Reeka! May I join you? Oh hello there Gray Mage and LoA too! KDog seems very preoccupied with his music over there..."

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-20-2001, 05:06 PM   #225
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

The door bursts open and a large many armed whispy elemental comes in, quickly grabs bilqis, saying in a booming voice "COME, WE MUST AWAY TO TARGET!" and they fade away into the ether, bilqis yelling in a far-away voice "I'll try to come back later!"

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-20-2001, 05:07 PM   #226
Draconia

Hi Bilqis. It is so good to see you.
Runs over and gives Bilqis a hug. Pulls out a chair for Bilqis.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 05:13 PM   #227
Draconia

Looks up and sees her friend Bilqis being dragged away. Gets up to see if there is anything that she can do but it is too late. Bilqis has been dragged away.
Hears the door open and a man enters. He is carrying something and hands it to her. She opens the scroll and with a worried look on her face, she tells her friends that she must be going. *It seems as tho there is trouble at my castle. One of my dragons is upset and causing quite a ruckus. I will return as soon I as am able to.* Quickly grabs her cloak and runs out with her dragon.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 05:14 PM   #228
Gray Mage
Banned User

The air crackles, electricty fills the air, A dimension door opens, through step Gray Mage, As he steps through A giant ogre type creature grabs him and yanks him back. But alas, as he is brutally ripped from the Inn, back into RL The patrons hear him proclaim "Dearest Reeka, I will return to you, fear not. I am fighting the hordes of the computer illiterates. We will take care of our busines then. I will return this evening, for a dance. Bili, Draconia good day, glad to see you could make it. Will see you Later" The voice trails off as the dimension door closes, all that is heard is th echo of his pained voice because he can not be with the beautiful Lady Reeka.........

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 05:15 PM   #229
Charean
Hathor

Wow... bili didn't last long, did she???

::::looking through the assorted bottles:::: well, we could just mix a little of everything and try that, or - we could just close our eyes and pick a bottle.... how adventurous are you??

Don't worry about the men, they will be back - eventually.... I wonder myself if I chase them away...
But then I figure, they are only good as servants, anyway...

Wanna know what mischief I have been up to??? Don't tell anyone....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 05:18 PM   #230
Charean
Hathor

ooops. left alone...

Better get my master plan together, then...

heh heh heh

------------------

Defender for the Light -