Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 10:22 AM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Memnoch smacks Wolfie in the back of the head with his sparklebeer straw as he snatches the remote away. Putting it in his pocket, he picks up the TV and hauls it to the corner, glaring fiercely and swinging wildly at anyone who looks at him.

"Away with you!"

Once he has secured the corner he looks at the screen - India 1/202, Laxman has just made his half century in 54 balls, 10 of those being boundaries. His morose expression returns

Memsy! Don't you smack my Wolf-friend! (thumps the half-dressed genie on the shoulder with the back of her hand) Just because your crickets aren't chirping up to par, is no reason to be churlish, dear! Now do give me that revolting beverage, it's way past it's 'drink date'. There's a good namer...yes, just hand it over and nobody gets hurt...come on, give Stormy the bad drink..(holds her hands out, imploring sweetly). Look! I have a nice fresh glass of the sparklybrew! Here, you go...(still waits for the old one to be relinquished)

Gee, anyone else notice his sash is stuck under the tv?

StormQueen

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-19-2001, 10:25 AM   #102
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yep, Geenie in the sofa..

Hehe..
Well met Cloudy! Good to see that some is nice to the animals in here..

Well , sooooon! I ca go home, soon workday is oooover!!! HOOOOWLLL!!!

hehe, hope Memny doesn´t mind me howling here..

No howling only on sunday mornings whenpeople have a hangover

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-19-2001, 10:26 AM   #103
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi Cloudy!! Good seeing you again! Lemon would be VERY nice b ut no milk or sugar please.
KDogRex....well, an occasional puff of steam is all... may be the hot tea.
BTW read Armisaels dodgy poll! I dragged up some ancient topics from the old forum...the links are in the Welcome Wah thread!
Melusine pats big doggy...sorry, wolfie, on the head and scratches behind his ears. Hi Wolfie! Wanna lay down at my feet and warm them? Melusine's a bit sniffy...maybe I'm having a cold?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-19-2001, 10:31 AM   #104
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

*Wolfgir lie down at Melusines feet, careful not to be too heavy, lots of winter fur let, good for warming soar and cold feet in*

Hey, you know your alias in my story, er to name almost, kicked the hell out of an evil cleric this saturday *Wolfgrin*

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-19-2001, 10:49 AM   #105
Melusine
Dracolisk

Wolfie: ahhhh that's good! Nice and warm! Thank you
~scratches and pats some more~

You know, I'm ashamed to admit that I've never read any stories so far.... I think it absolutely wonderful that there are so many people here writing stories and from what I've glimpsed of it, they are very good ones too, but the immense posts just discourage me so much.... reading short messages and answering them is already putting quite some strain on me so I usually don't even bother with the enormous monster posts! Especially because the screen is really hurting my eyes and I find the background colour/text colour makes it difficult to read!
Would you please do me a huge favour and email me your story so far as a Word Document or something? I would really really love to read all your stories and that way, I could print them out!
Pretty please? Lots of scratching, patting and petting

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-19-2001, 10:52 AM   #106
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Hi Cloudy!! Good seeing you again! Lemon would be VERY nice b ut no milk or sugar please.
KDogRex....well, an occasional puff of steam is all... may be the hot tea.
BTW read Armisaels dodgy poll! I dragged up some ancient topics from the old forum...the links are in the Welcome Wah thread!
Melusine pats big doggy...sorry, wolfie, on the head and scratches behind his ears. Hi Wolfie! Wanna lay down at my feet and warm them? Melusine's a bit sniffy...maybe I'm having a cold?

Well, we all need a little steam in our lives now and then, I think! I've certainly been getting my share the past few days with LadyZ!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 10:53 AM   #107
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, KDog, such a fine greeting! (smiles warmly) I am having a rather busy morning and needed a break. But alas, I have more work to drag me away in a moment. I shall return at lunchtime, though! At least the sun is shining in Albany, today!

Wolfie! Of course I'm nice to animals! (scritch scritch, pat pat, rumple of fur on wolf's head)

Melusine, here you go. Nice hot cup of tea with lemon. One of my specialties! Don't tell LoA, he won't like it that I'm serving people...don't want to have him think I work for free! Ahh, but for friends and fellow Queens of the forum, anything! I haven't got around to the Wah thread, but will later today, I think.

Cloudy

Old 03-19-2001, 11:11 AM   #108
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*And a chill filled the room*
Was it something I said? Did I forget deodorant?

Never mind the question, I'll figure it out as I go along...
I edited it out of the post
------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 11:20 AM   #109
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*And a chill filled the room*
Was it something I said? Did I forget deodorant?
KDog! (sniffing the air daintily, shaking her head and laughing) Check out the SAGA and LadyWendy threads...it's a long rpg/saga story, but our Gabriel has been involved in the stories of the lady StormCloud and now the ladyZekke (although that story is still unfinished, I think!). All that charm in the family (wink, nudge). But I know not how the story goes at the moment. And I have to admit I missed much of the events in the Inn before the thread crashed, so I cannot say for sure what it is you are seeing or comment. Perhaps Gabriel, can update us? You may be more up-to-date than I am on the ladyZekke story. I've been away from the board playing multigames all weekend. And with my Black Knight, too. (blush, giggle)

StormQueen

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 11:25 AM   #110
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
KDog! (sniffing the air daintily, shaking her head and laughing) Check out the SAGA and LadyWendy threads...it's a long rpg/saga story, but our Gabriel has been a suitor of the lady StormCloud and now the ladyZekke (although that story is still unfinished, I think!). All that charm in the family (wink, nudge). But I know not how the story goes at the moment. And I have to admit I missed much of the events in the Inn before the thread crashed, so I cannot say for sure what it is you are seeing or comment. Perhaps Gabriel, can update us? Hmmm...Gabriel? You out there, dear? You may be more up-to-date than I am on the ladyZekke story. I've been away from the board playing multigames all weekend. And with my Black Knight, too. (blush, giggle)

StormQueen

Thanks, Cloudy, I'll do that. Oy veh...

------------------