Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2001, 11:23 PM   #1
Tyronius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a problem w/ the Sir Salas quest that you get after you finish the cult of the unseeing eye quest, wheni talk to the artist (Salas)(sp) he says i have to go to the ore merchant in the promenade, and tats all ine and dandy until i realised that i killed her early in the game because she refused to sell me wares( i thought she was useless) Is there anything else i can do since she is dead? ive run out of ideas and i want the XP
Old 11-25-2001, 11:25 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Nope, you can't do anything. Unless you cheated the ore in using shadowkeeper. It's not that much experience, don't worry. It's probably not a good idea to just kill people who you think are useless either
Old 11-25-2001, 11:27 PM   #3
dwarf 13
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think you've pretty succesfully closed off that quest. There may be a way to cheat and still do it, but you'd have to ask someone else about that.
Old 11-26-2001, 01:03 AM   #4
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
It's probably not a good idea to just kill people who you think are useless either

[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
As sarcastically funny as I can say it, "Oh yeah. Why's that?" [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

You might try talking to the dwarf in the Copper Coronet. It's a longshot, but it might work. If not, shadowkeeper.
Old 11-26-2001, 04:52 AM   #5
Whailor

Killed the ore merchant because she was "useless", eh? Well, first allow me to do this [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now that we are over with this, I have to say that you have closed the quest for yourself. The dwarf will not talk to you because the ore merchant wont send you to him. You cannot get the illithium, not even fake one. Show's how you really should not go swords swinging at the people, since they may be very needed for something in the 'future'

If you really want to go through with that quest, only way to do it now is to cheat. Either ShadowKeeper, or CLUAConsole command. No other way.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:49 PM   #6
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Talking to the dwarf in the Copper Coronet won't work unless you've already talked to the ore merchant, I think. Isn't there some way to shadow-keeper the actual ore merchant back into the game? I thought I heard something like that a while back.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:08 PM   #7
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Go to Spoiler
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Neb and kill him. see if you get illithium from him.