Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 09:01 AM   #91
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Howl with me fallen angel, if your tounge is not up for a fencing game to win ladies hearts, then perhaps you should start to hunt like me?
Wolfie, let me know if you get any deer tonight! I'm out of venison and anm hankering for a hunk of deer flesh!!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-15-2001, 09:07 AM   #92
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
LOL! Fear not, fair Gabriel, for I officially fall into the 'harmless' category!!

Too true, too true, for I also fall into harmless. I get the whole 'it's okay, it's just Henry' waaaaay too much to be happy. Oh well. Good tips, by the way.

Gab, you are doing fine. A lot of women look at pretty talk as just us trying to blow hot air up their skirts, nice for awhile, but gets annoying with time. Just find out who you are, be that person, and have fun.

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 09:12 AM   #93
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Too true, too true, for I also fall into harmless. I get the whole 'it's okay, it's just Henry' waaaaay too much to be happy. Oh well. Good tips, by the way.

Gab, you are doing fine. A lot of women look at pretty talk as just us trying to blow hot air up their skirts, nice for awhile, but gets annoying with time. Just find out who you are, be that person, and have fun.

BK
The Onyx one speaks true, Gab! See the tips on Corset loosening earlier in the thread and you'll see that the most important part of all of it is to be yourself!
BK, I used to get the "It's just Steve" bit, but as time went by, just ;like you, I got sick of it. That's where it starts! You're on the right track!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-15-2001, 06:23 PM   #94
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

KDogRex - Nice to meet you oh sexy rogue! Boy, what a charmer you're turning out to be! Where are you in the evening when poor Ladyzekke is so lonely!

Gabriel, sweet Drow Warrior, what are you so sad about? YOU are the one who keeps me company on many nights! If you think I haven't taken a liking to you, think again my friend! And, of course, I can't stop looking at your sig! Wings?

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 08:58 PM   #95
Dog of War
The Magister

So Lady Zekke, are you out there?
Old 03-15-2001, 09:08 PM   #96
Ladyzekke

Sure am Dog of War, are you?

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 09:13 PM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi hi hi!!!

My monster of a defragmenting session is over! Anyone here?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-15-2001, 09:17 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF, eh, KDog? What will they think of next . . . so do you have any tips for the rest of us? You know, the stiff-lipped, strong armed Paladin who has trouble getting past the Pounding of his heart when ever a Beautiful Lady walks into the room?

Thanks,

BK
Hmmmm...let me see
Step 1. Sunglasses, the darker, the better!
Step 2. Completey disregard the fact that your heart is pounding so badly that you can barely speak. (This is NOT a situation that is helped with alcohol!)
Step 3. Treat any instance of a meeting with the opposite sex as if you're running into an old friend, one that you have no need to be anything other than yourself with.
Step 4. Assume, no matter whether right, or wrong, that she is interested in speaking with you until you are given an indication otherwise. Self confidence can carry you quite a ways, and sometimes, can even carry you past initial resistance.
Step 5. Combine Steps 2 and 3. Be yourself! Anyone worth meeting will know in an instant that you're faking and that will be it. Don't lie about yourself, your accomplishments or anything like that. Be yourself, for all your flaws, because for all a person's flaws, the positives will nearly always outweigh the negatives, and if a woman doesn't see that in you, then the hell with them, they're not worth meeting!!!

With these simple steps, even your restrained paladin soul will soon be loosening corsets around the realm! Tell em you learned it from me, you never know what'll happen!!
KDog! I'm so sorry, but your "rapscallion" and "rogue" titles will have to be given back. You can't go posting such sensitive and thoughtful advice if you wish to remain a 'scamp'...just won't wash, I'm afraid...now that corset loosening...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...I must have missed it before this...

Hey, LoA, you still here?

BK? How was the tournament?

CloudNine

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-15-2001, 09:22 PM   #99
Ladyzekke

CB - Hush sister! I want the scamp!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 09:32 PM   #100
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Howl with me fallen angel, if your tounge is not up for a fencing game to win ladies hearts, then perhaps you should start to hunt like me?

Quote:

BK
Quote:
The Onyx one speaks true, Gab! See the tips on Corset loosening earlier in the thread and you'll see that the most important part of all of it is to be yourself!
BK, I used to get the "It's just Steve" bit, but as time went by, just ;like you, I got sick of it. That's where it starts! You're on the right track!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
KDogRex - Nice to meet you oh sexy rogue! Boy, what a charmer you're turning out to be! Where are you in the evening when poor Ladyzekke is so lonely!

Gabriel, sweet Drow Warrior, what are you so sad about? YOU are the one who keeps me company on many nights! If you think I haven't taken a liking to you, think again my friend! And, of course, I can't stop looking at your sig! Wings?

Thanks but I shall never win ladies hearts, my words are poor, but appereance worse and if they don't mind that, they will find my mind shattered.
My only hope is to find a soul that is like my own, but with so many people in the world, the laws of problitly are against me.