Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-04-2001, 03:13 PM   #91
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

WOW! Congrats Both Of You!!!

*Morphs Into Darius Danesh*

How Much Love Is In This Forum??
Old 12-04-2001, 04:24 PM   #92
Lord Shield

I'm confused. Are they married in RL then?

If nobody gives me sensible, straight answer I shall flood this thread with mooing - so there!

Old 12-04-2001, 04:28 PM   #93
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

If nobody gives me sensible, straight answer I shall flood this thread with mooing - so there!

Nay, then lad.....

Lord of Alcohol forcibly married us because we wouldn't stop squabbling. Bizarrely, since then we have agreed at least twice! (Thus reversing the usual law associated with marriage...)

Could be because I ran off with Neb and Yorick with Cloudy almost before the ceremony was concluded?... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 04:29 PM   #94
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Not married in RL and in fact not married on IW either since I stole the bride and Yorick ended up spending the night with the maid of honour [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 04:55 PM   #95
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmm ok, what lucky couple can I marry next? Please from an orderly line!
Old 12-04-2001, 04:57 PM   #96
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Don't know about that Neb - not consumated in IW, but not married in IW .... I seem to remember two "I DO's" (sure they were hardly effusive, timorous?, perhaps even begrudging) and a hearty official proclamation empowered by a drivers licence. That sounds like a binding verbal contract to me . Just because the lucky couple have commnced an immediate trial seperation, that won't be grounds for an anullment for some time yet .

Where comes the Bride
Why does she hide
Hugh wants to hear
From his "Mrs" Kasafir

Time you returned her Neb, don't you think??? [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 05:01 PM   #97
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

No I don't [img]tongue.gif[/img] she's mine now and I'm not giving her up! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 05:46 PM   #98
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

You had me going for a minute there Ronn. I was looking for the smilie!

It deserves a bigger smiley than I can give it! Funny stuff [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 06:24 PM   #99
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Don't know about that Neb - not consumated in IW, but not married in IW .... I seem to remember two "I DO's" (sure they were hardly effusive, timorous?, perhaps even begrudging) and a hearty official proclamation empowered by a drivers licence. That sounds like a binding verbal contract to me . Just because the lucky couple have commnced an immediate trial seperation, that won't be grounds for an anullment for some time yet .

Where comes the Bride
Why does she hide
Hugh wants to hear
From his "Mrs" Kasafir

Hehe, agshurely we have agreed twice since the ceremony so yah boo sucks to all you doubters!! However, the marriage has still not been consumated... Yorick is a big worried about the legal implications of sex with a Cheetah. Being Danish, Neb has no such scruples... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 06:31 PM   #100
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:

Hehe, agshurely we have agreed twice since the ceremony so yah boo sucks to all you doubters!! However, the marriage has still not been consumated... Yorick is a big worried about the legal implications of sex with a Cheetah. Being Danish, Neb has no such scruples... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Okay, now I'd like to know, once and for all, what sort of reputation do us danes have outside of Denmark since we supposedly wouldn't have any such scruples? (In this case it is correct though, I don't have any [img]tongue.gif[/img] )