Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-26-2001, 02:40 AM   #1
Lestat
Manshoon

I see Dundee has done a gr8 job with Role Playing, and I just finished ToB, so what theme should I go for? I was thinking "Anne Rice" with the Body Thief, Memmoch, Lestat and the others, but thats not very possible, is it?
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:52 AM   #2
Lestat
Manshoon

Okay, never mind. I got a Metal Gear Solid them going.

Solid Snake: Human Monk
Liquid Snake: Human Monk
Gray Fox: Human Kensai, will dual to thief
Vulcan Raven: Half-Orc Barbarian
Sniper Wolf: Elven Archer
Psycho Mantis: Human Sorceror

So what do you think?
Old 08-26-2001, 01:11 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i had a DBZ/FF7 theme in one of my games

Kakarott: Human Wizard Slayer
Sephiroth: Elven Fighter/Mage
Vegeta: Elven Archer
Aeris: Human Cleric
Android 18: Elven Sorceress
Tifa: Human Monk

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 03:07 PM   #4
Lestat
Manshoon

Ok, i get Aeris and Tifa, but why is vegeta an elven archer
Old 08-27-2001, 04:05 PM   #5
homsuplee
Dungeon Master

Rand Al'Thor - Kensai/Mage dual at 13 18/75 str. , 17 dex, 18 con, 17 int, 12 wis, 12 cha.
Perrin Aybara - Human Berserker grandmastering in axes and longbows. Low int, high wis, 18/00 strength , 14 dex, and 17 con.
Mat Cauthon - fighter dualed to Swashbuckler @ lvl 2( w/ help from SK). Points go into longbows, quarterstaves and daggers. 17 str, 18 dex, 14 con , 16 int, 12 wis, 17 cha
Egwene Al'vere - cleric dual to mage at lvl 12 no especially outstanding stats
Nynaeve Al'Meara - Wild Mage with VERY low wis and below average cha.
Al'Lan Mandoragon - straight kensai, 18/97 str , 18 dex, 18 con , 14 int, 16 wis, 8 cha.

Is there ANY possible way to remove the 6 npc limit ????

------------------
Death comes for you, FEEL IT'S ICY TOUCH
homsuplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 05:39 PM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i made Vegeta elven because he's kinda like an elf! hes rather short, dark hair and dark eyes! and i made him an archer because, because... i forget. but he did have some pretty sweet spells, weapons, and melee abilities before the game was finished!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:32 PM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

nope, no way to remove the 6 NPC limit, or id just create a whole crapload of guys and CHARGE! well probably not...

------------------

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:39 PM   #8
Baron Nocturna
Dungeon Master

I made a theme once with characters from the Dexter's Lab cartoon where they were playing D&D. It was a paladin, a ranger, a mage (named Gygaxian, perfect) and the furry footed burrower/halfling type creature. I got throttled in Irenicus' dungeon and called it quits... Hmm how about the N'Sync theme with 5 evil bards with high charismas and low intelligence running about in harmony whilst casting dire charm on every child they see...

Baron Nocturna

------------------
Anyone care to see my Rod of Lordly Might?
Baron Nocturna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 10:57 PM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron Nocturna:
I Hmm how about the N'Sync theme with 5 evil bards with high charismas and low intelligence running about in harmony whilst casting dire charm on every child they see...

Baron Nocturna

LOL! soo realistic too... or if you want an 80's boy band, dire charm everyone, and dominate the kids!

------------------

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-28-2001, 01:25 AM   #10
Lestat
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron Nocturna:
I made a theme once with characters from the Dexter's Lab cartoon where they were playing D&D. It was a paladin, a ranger, a mage (named Gygaxian, perfect) and the furry footed burrower/halfling type creature. I got throttled in Irenicus' dungeon and called it quits... Hmm how about the N'Sync theme with 5 evil bards with high charismas and low intelligence running about in harmony whilst casting dire charm on every child they see...

Baron Nocturna

Laughing out loud