Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2004, 08:34 PM   #1
Spirits forever

YEssir this is the age old question, WHO IS BETTER!!!!

This week it is KILIK Vs. NIGHTMARE!!!

NOW IT IS UP TO YOU PEOPLE TO SAY..KILIK OR NIGHTMARE!!!!

btw:L i say kilik

[ 03-13-2004, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 03-13-2004, 08:47 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Dude, how do you even know if the people here know who Nightmare and Kilik are? I know, I have the game, but next time, give an explanation on who these two are. Also, this thread is in the wrong place IMHO.

BTW: Kilik'd whoop his ass.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-13-2004, 08:54 PM   #3
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah I have no idea what you are talking about
Old 03-13-2004, 09:15 PM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I don't know who they are either but one thing is for sure. Yoda would kick both their butts combined! hehe
Old 03-13-2004, 10:13 PM   #5
Sythe
Ra

Let me explain

Nightmare and Kilik are two characters in Soul Calibur 2. This is in the wrong forum man.

We all know Nightmare would win! Why? Well Kilik is a stupid guy witha wimpy staff. Which is better a twig or a big ass sword! Kilik may have speed on his side yes but Nightmare has a combonation of both speed and strength.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:40 AM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

What the crap, did you just say Nightmare had SPEED? The guy is slow with his attacks because of how much powers he has to put behind them! He's not speedy, he's slow! I did a Battle Theater with them, and Kilik won, so thus, Kilik wins, polls are over. But now, we all know who the real heroes are in the end. Mistrugi and Maxi!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-14-2004, 02:07 AM   #7
The Fallen One
Elminster

Nah, Nightmare kicks ass! He is teh best char, cuz he has the strenght and decent speed. Also, he can use Soul Calibur and Soul Edge [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 07:27 AM   #8
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Which is better a twig or a big ass sword!
Twig!
Old 03-14-2004, 09:54 AM   #9
Niadh
Elminster

Nightmare wins. He is actually relativley fast for his damage output. And he is much cooler than Kilik.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 03-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #10
Spirits forever

OH MY GOSH!!!..i can't beleive there are actually ppl here who think that Nighmatere...a character who IS OVERPOWERED imop..

and slythe...NIGHTMARE..uses a Big sword and wears heavy armor and STILL losses to Kilik..why..cause he stinks..I mean yeah kilik uses a staff and wears light clothings..But that is enough to beat nightmare..so that shows how strong he is [img]tongue.gif[/img]