Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 08:19 AM   #1
thefox

Man this is annoying, I spent about 2 hours killing these crabs to gain the shells to use later on in the game, i eventually got all six for my party.. and neatly put them on my ships cabin floor for safe keeping, since they all weigh 15 pounds, and to my horror, after i had departed off my boat back into the town, to stock up on some stuff, i came out to find an empty cabin!

Now do items like this disappear for no good reason, or is this a bug??? Ive now spent another 2 hours finding crabs, but none seem to be dropping shells anymore... and im now thinking my game is totally rooted?

Old 11-18-2000, 08:54 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You'll find more shells and you've learned the hard lesson that you can't just drop loot to store it.

Hope you find the shells quickly! I actually enjoyed my hunting for shells. I like swimming underwater in this game.

Wyv
Old 11-18-2000, 09:38 AM   #3
Astyanax12

Don't get too upset about the lack of shells. I managed to get through most of the underwater city with only one character using just the 'iron lung' trait and a helmet (it was all I had at that stage), make sure s/he has a good lockpick skill though because of all the chests. I got stuck with the Mother of Crabs but as I had picked up a couple of shells by now I went back to add my best spell caster with a helmet and breather, result - toasted crab! The two of them then finished the rest of the city while my other four adventurers stayed warm and dry in B.Roon having never seen the glory that was once Collasium.

Old 11-18-2000, 11:18 AM   #4
thefox

Cool... thanks guys.... I got one breather.. might rest my party in the rooms, and do some swimming then.. cause i got one breather already.... on a different note, i still have a wizard quest, thats been bugging me since ishad'nah.... im supposed to find the location of a certain idol of Aku, its somewhere up to the north. I need this one to finish off the last of the ishad'nah quests. Anyone know where this is?

Thanks for any helps...

Old 11-18-2000, 03:53 PM   #5
Gaijin

Spoiler Alert!!!

The idol of Aku is in the Boogre Caves, it's the one you have to touch to turn your Boogre-ized characters back into their "normal" selves.

Old 11-19-2000, 05:33 AM   #6
thefox

Hi..

Sorry forgot all about this message i left... seems the game has a bug... as ive done the boogre caves and had that quest in my pocket some time.. but it seems to be stuck... and he keeps asking for me to find it when ive already done it?... darned strange.. same happened in the scabban quest.. more on that in my thread called "Idol"

Thanks for ya help....