Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-20-2000, 12:14 AM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

***Spoiler***
Picking one side ultimately means you end up wiping out the other and so taking their loot. You can get Bodhis loot without cleaning her lair out, whereas the thieves need to be killed to get theirs. Bear in mind though that allies are hard to come by and should you wipe out the theives, you wipe out an enemy of Bodhis that may be able to help later on.

It doen't ruin the game though. To the MAIN storyline it doesn't matter who you pick. Roleplay the answer. Would your character side with such a "pretty creepy" person? Some of your NPCs may decide otherwise (one particular NPC leaves the party in disgust)
Old 12-20-2000, 05:56 AM   #2
bocaj

hey I am at a part were I have to choose shadow thieves or Bohdi. my question is how will it effect me to choose Bohdi?? can I still finish the game or is it just a wast of time?

Old 12-20-2000, 06:26 AM   #3
Armisael

Siding with Bodhi is the more rewarding, but not really the smartest thing to do.

Old 12-20-2000, 06:44 AM   #4
bocaj

how so?? please spoil me

thanks