Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 04-24-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Greetings travelers from afar,
The following is a p&p related item store based on what you have in your inventory, That's right. So come one come all, bring your items, big and small, let us have a look and mess around to give you back what your journey's gatherings really took! Got a crytstal ball, or a useless knecklace? Pawn into us of any items you want and we promise we'll find some way of combining them based on the latest unnoficial item-fusing rule book ^_^ So let's have a looksee at what you've got!

ooc: (This can be quite hillarouse really, so even if you don't want to effect a PnP character just try experinmenting by "brining in" items that just jump out as being odd if they were to be mixed [img]tongue.gif[/img] so let's have some fun with it!)

Rules: No naughty items, no killing other players unless the items you have mixed go awry and on some sort of death-spell frenzy [img]tongue.gif[/img] No foul language, you can try it but the store owner wont like it, and finally: No sigs, just takes up unnecessary space)

You approach the eleged store unsure of your surroundings, you know you're in a town but no one seems to be walking about on the street, only one store on a cobbled street corner seems to be flourishing with many fancifull glittery objects in its windows, magiced train sets running about on the ceiling, as you enter through a stained glass door you notice the place has a warm but misty feeling about it and the air is rich with the scent of cinamon spice, on shelves there are boxes containing trinkets and toys, mixtures of potions and usefull objects, a small, pale, blood-red haired dwarf with odd black scares on his face greets you in a king fasion and gets behind the counter, climbing up a small custom made staircase so that he can stand at your own height.

He speaks with an eldergly gruff voice filled with experience of talking and rich accents:
"Greetings, you're a pleasure to see! Got any items do ye?"
He says with a smile a wink and a turn of his head.
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 01:36 PM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Zevin the Juggernaut, Tinker gnome extraordinaire shyly poked his head in the door to the newly established item shop.and walked in, his normal workmans leathers charred, discolored, and partially melted in all the normal places, he sternly commanded "STAY Rupert," before walking in and looking about, jumping almost twice his height when the shopkeep asked if he could help. Zevin ran towards the shopkeep and waved his arms in alarm, whispering, "I would get booted from the musicians guild if they knew i was here, but I simply can't get my newest invention to play, it's a tubanjofrictionatedsteampoweredblowingdevicethatis madeofreally neatbitsofcoloredglassmadefromsandImeltedandblewmy selfandcolored withdyesfrommycousinTrudy, or as I like to call it the tubanjo, can you help me?"

[ 04-24-2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 10:07 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The shop keeper takes the unusal item into his hand... "Ah yes I have just the thing to do with this..." He then takes the item up with both hands slowly and brings it down with tremendouse force onto his extended knee, it makes a snapping sound accompanied with the sound of strings being played and a loud orchestral trumpeting. "There we go" he says looking at the now split-in-two item... "Here we've got a tubasteampoweredblowingdeviceand oloredwithdyesfromyourcousinTrudy and a nice banjofrictionatedthatismadeofreally neatbitsofcoloredglassmadefromsand youmeltedandblewyourself..." He strung a few coords of the Banjo and then blew a note into the Tuba before handing it back to the bewildered Gnome...
Old 04-26-2003, 10:42 PM   #4
SomeGuy
Unicorn

As the door opens a tall,blond haired, and pointy eared elf named Smirty Weben Dinkersniger III comes in wearing a normal green tunic. As he steps in he trips and then as he makes his way up to the counter, tripping nurmerous times, finally makes it to the counter and spoke. "Yes um, you saw me trip those number of times as I made my way here correct? I believe it has something to do with these blasted boots I'm wearing that just won't come off!" He tries to hop behind the counter but trips and as he makes it he shows the boots to the dwarf. The botts were a dark blue dyed leather that fit tightly around the elf's feet with the laces of the boots tyed together. "Is there anything you can do?!"
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 06:36 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The dwarf, without haiste, pulls out a hacksaw, he looks at the poor victim on the ground and licks his lips violently, the sunshine from the window now casting a shadow on his body that gave him a hellish sillouete "ah yes.... I can fix thems right away... heheheehyeyayaahahah!" He then brings the blade down gently just above the poor fellows face and smiles evily, his eyes glowing through the darkess... With that he then places a peice of wood on the floor and saws it in half, he then begins to widdle the wood with a butter knife and shortly he hands a spoon-shaped wooden object to the strange customer who can't seem to tell what it is. "go on then" the dwarf says kindly, "jus' use it!"

[ 04-27-2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-27-2003, 06:39 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

The now puzzled Smurty looked at the dwarf with amazment and shock, his hand trmebled as he grabbed the odd looking object. He examined it and looked back up to the dwarf and said in an odd and curious voice: "Eh... Erm... How?"

[ 04-27-2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
Old 04-27-2003, 06:40 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Why it's a shoe-horn my good man!" It didnt look like any shoe horn he'd seen though...

[ 04-27-2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-27-2003, 06:42 PM   #8
SomeGuy
Unicorn

"A... Shoe-horn..?? Is that like any other kinda horn? I must say I've never used such a device before..." he still examined the strange item and looked back up to the dwarf. He then recalled his father telling him about them before but couldn't remember how to use one. So.... He just stuck it on his shoe.

[ 04-27-2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
Old 04-27-2003, 06:43 PM   #9
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"well most shoe-horns you put in your shoe, but this shoe horn is like any other horn... just put it to your lips and blow like a trumpeter for a mary occasion!"
Old 04-27-2003, 06:45 PM   #10
SomeGuy
Unicorn

He took the thing off his boot. "AH! I see now! Yes yes! It's all so clear!" He brought the shoe horn to his lips and began to play.

[ 04-27-2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]