Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
Banshee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,

this is Banshee. I only have the Wiz8 Demo, but will get full Game on Friday, i hope.
So i let a char change his class to Alchemist. And while the first time i camped he made a light healing potion. This was all he made ever since and i rested lots of times...
so my question is...
Does he need any material to make potions ?
I have read about his ability to combine some things, but i do not know if he can make some simple things without any material..
Hm, the only thing i can remember i found in the demo are venom crabb shells, but he does not use them...
Pls enlighten me.

Ciao

Banshee
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 09:50 PM   #2
Feanor
Dungeon Master

I think he just does it every few rests. At least that's the way it's appeared to me. And I think he pretty much makes them out of thin air.
Don't know if upping his alchemy skill will increase the frequency or not.
Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:50 PM   #3
Beowulf of the Geats
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah! I sure hope he gets his arse in gear. He needs to start throwing his weight around during camp time, hehe. My alchemist is pretty darn good, I like 'em. He needs to start doing something at camp time otherwise my Draconian is going to get a little peeved at 'em. That goes for my gageteer!
Old 12-11-2001, 03:09 AM   #4
Banshee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,

Ok, sounds like he has some worth. I will stick to him then and raise his skills consequently.

Thanks

Banshee
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote