Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2000, 05:26 AM   #1
gunner

hi guys

am having some trouble with my dual classing. i have done it before in another game, but when i try it in my new game, i can't seem to get it to work. i have tried it with the easist class ie human fighter. the button is greyed out and doesn't change. has anyone seen this before. i thought i would just reinstall and see if that fixed it. i have installed the collector cd since i did the dual classing, is it possible that this could have changed it?

thanks guys

Old 11-08-2000, 05:41 AM   #2
Armisael

To dual class, you need at least 15 of your current class' base stat, and I think 18 of the class you want to dual into's base stat. For example, if you're a fighter wanting to dual into a thief, you need at least 15 strength and 18 dexterity.

Old 11-08-2000, 05:46 AM   #3
Arithor

You need a wisdom of 16 I believe in order to dualclass, and an exceptional score in the primary attribute of the new class.
For example, if you want your fighter to dualclass into a thief you need a wisdom of 16 and a dex of 17 (the dex could also be somewhat lower, maybe 16).

Old 11-08-2000, 05:53 AM   #4
Arachnia Vandriel

I think you actually need a 15 in the prime req for the class you want to dual from and a 17 in the prime req for the class you want to dual to.

eg, tyo dual from a fighter to a thief you would need str15 and dex17 (or higher..