Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 03:28 AM   #1
kingleong

I need a holy item in order to get past the oracle in the cave west of toad village. Where do I find this item? I read in the previous message that it is in the crypt on top of the evalator. By when i got there, there will just some potions and gold in the treasure chest and also the way out but no special items. Can anyone help me?

Old 11-29-2000, 03:39 AM   #2
Yamatetsu

To get the "holy item" you have to finish the Crypt. At the end of this quest you will get the item from a "ghost". You can't FIND this special item !

Old 11-29-2000, 03:42 AM   #3
kingleong

How do finish this quest? By defeating the thousand years old mummy after going up the evalator?

Old 11-29-2000, 03:50 AM   #4
Astyanax12

It's a start. There is a lot more to the crypt than at first appears. Killing the mummy gives you an amulet with the trick to opening the gate opposite the statue, that gets you into the catacombs, beyond that is the Asylum where you will meet Scabban (Wizard Guild Quest) and beyond that is the Hall of Heroes, where you will meet the ghost who will give you the Signet, you then pop out next to the room with the dwarf who has the rat fixation - THEN you can get to Ishad N'ha.

Old 11-29-2000, 11:53 AM   #5
kingleong

How do I use the amulet to open the door infront of the statue? Do I have to identify it or is there a switch somewhere in the room?

Old 11-29-2000, 11:59 AM   #6
Astyanax12

Read the words from the amulet to the statue. The gate behind you will silently open as she replies.

Old 11-29-2000, 01:30 PM   #7
kingleong

I read it in front of the statue but nothing happened. The statue did not reply. I try reading with all six characters and in both equip and non-equip mode and still does not work. Do I haveto identify the amulet in the armoury? The only options when right clicking on the amuletare "read", "drop", and "cancel". Butclicking on read does not work. Is this a bug?

Old 11-29-2000, 02:13 PM   #8
Jungwirsch

You actually have to "say" the words. Click on the "Talk" icon while standing in front of the statue, then type in the words from the amulet. That should do the trick, she should answer "Only the worthy may enter" or somethig to that extent.
General remark: when you see a door you can't get through, chances are you'll need something behind it soon