Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 09:10 PM   #51
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Ugh........... wwwwwwwwhhhhhhyy................. cant....... I......beeeeeeeattttt youuuuuuuuu.....

because, my dear Gwhanos, i am at one with my body and the Planet at the same time.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-13-2001, 09:13 PM   #52
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Red sees the his own beam coming back at him, and simply fades away into thin air. The beam explodes where he once stood. "Well that sucked!"

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 09-13-2001, 09:28 PM   #53
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

High way to hell is playing on my media player *imagine as it gets closer to my eyeball*
* I teleport (with my last ounce of strength) to Hell, and be boosted by Cyrus, Baal, Mephisto, Myrkrul, The Grim Reaper, Hades, Satan, Chaos, Belhifet (IWD demonic final boss) and a solar (they quickly grabbed one and purged it into Gwhanos (which is a big energy ball right now) and leeched off of the Abyss and Baator to make an ultimate fighting machine.......... The Plagued Druid- said to be almost a match for an Old One in power...........

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-13-2001, 09:35 PM   #54
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
High way to hell is playing on my media player *imagine as it gets closer to my eyeball*
* I teleport (with my last ounce of strength) to Hell, and be boosted by Cyrus, Baal, Mephisto, Myrkrul, The Grim Reaper, Hades, Satan, Chaos, Belhifet (IWD demonic final boss) and a solar (they quickly grabbed one and purged it into Gwhanos (which is a big energy ball right now) and leeched off of the Abyss and Baator to make an ultimate fighting machine.......... The Plagued Druid- said to be almost a match for an Old One in power...........

hmm, still hardly a match for me... because while you were doing that, i absorbed Tiamat, Mephistopheles, Baalzebul, Asmodeus, Dispator, Mammon, Belial, Geryon, Moloch, Tyrael, Lord Ao, Gruumnsh, three Solars, a Fallen Solar, five Aleu-Fiends, three Succubi, 15 Tanar'ri, 4 Cornurgons, and Hephaestus the Red Dragon.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-13-2001, 09:50 PM   #55
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

<-----------
Just came over here to and say I am now a Silver Dragon

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 09:52 PM   #56
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

The Plagued Druid is still Gwhanos, though he is still the lord of evil, he just has a new name for it.....

Im now a guy in a black cloak, with the endes of the cloak garmented with skulls and I'm a shadow underneath, with a large wooden druidic staff with 5 sockets; 2 for red stones or Fire elemental stones, the center for an emerald depicting the "gaia" powers (like I can summon gaia's children (huge hulks that look like guinee pigs with trees on their backs super strong) Treefolk, and anything that can be born into this universe (no golems, shield guardians, and man-made things)
The two other stones (a sixth one is down near the end of the enchanted wooden staff) represent Light (im doing the colors of Magic cards here) and Water.
The sixth one, out of process of elimination, is BLACK or swamp (in magic)
I can cast black freely without the staff as can I also cast gaia or green magicks freely.

In dnd, I would be a necromancer/druid sworn to elementalistic arcane and divine powers only ( im neutral evil) though my alignment misjudges me; im a neutral attacker; I will attack even my own alignment if I have to!

I have...... near infinite hp but I only truly be killed if ALL evil is removed from all dimensions (thus unbalancing of good and evil) and causing chaos in the realms.
I have access to ALL magical elements (even good; could say Im the most powerful spell caster in all the multiverse.)
Make your move ss4! as I have made mine!
Note: I have Horrible Plague, a spell that can affect living things only (doesnt work on the dead) so I can use it on the planet and kill you!

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-13-2001, 09:55 PM   #57
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Mephistoleles is Mephisto ss4! Care to unbalance the Universe?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-13-2001, 10:00 PM   #58
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

firstly, no. as the Planet's 'God', i am its defender and will ward off any infection it encounters. and secondly, Mephestepheles is NOT Mephisto, he is actually ruler of the 8th level of Hell, has a challenge rating of 43, and is an Arch Devil. and in order to even HARM me, you have to destroy ALL the Mako Energy on the Planet, thus destroying yourself as it is part of your lifeforce.

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 10:07 PM   #59
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Why must we fight; The Grim Reaper is a part of me ya know!
My neutrality is telling me this would be foolish; as I can never die.....
You can never kill me, as I am immortal (he did absorb DEATH after all....)
If you still want to prove your worth, fine. give it your all. But you will soon realize you cannot win. When you blow up the universe; I shall be waiting to guide you into the afterlife. Since you also absorbed almost 100% evil gods and deities, my holy magic will kill you. If the lord AO aspect appears, I shall use darkness. If you shall use air, I shall use ground. If you choose fire, I will choose water. Even if you kill my material form...... I will come back......
Cool thing to pick: death eh?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-13-2001, 10:10 PM   #60
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

mwahahaha! since you have said that, i choose to absorb Pestillence, Famine, and Fear! hahaha! and also, Lord Ao is a part of me! however, lets declare a stalemate because this battle will never end. what with the majority of the evil FR gods, and most of the powerful FR characters, and 3 of the Horsemen in my being.

------------------