Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2001, 01:54 PM   #1
Carolyn Modavi
Welcomed New User

I'm really getting frustrated - how do you make that serpent wand work - I have it equipped by my wizard and have been clicking the flames - nothing happens! I have done everything else required. Also, can anyone tell me how to get out the front door?
Carolyn Modavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 01:57 PM   #2
Balgin
Elminster

First to use the wand, you don't even have to be holding it. Simply click the "use/give" button, make sure that it's set to "use", scroll down to the wand and the click on the flames.

Now, to get out the front door there's a lever on the right hand wall (as you face it) but it's hidden in deep shadows. If you still need help I recommend Rick Volberding's site (aka. Xignal79).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 06:01 PM   #3
Carolyn Modavi
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the quick reply. That was the first thing I tried - to use the wand like I used the incense and necter. It didn't work then or now ( I just tried again). I thought I had to be doing it wrong. Anyhow, I guess I'll skip this part. But I did find the lever - don't know how I missed it before - Duh! Thanks again.
Carolyn Modavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 06:09 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You really can't skip this part and get on with the game. YOu need to be able to complete it so you can get the Mask.

You're using the wand last - after the incense and the nectar??

If you still can't get it to work, email me a zipped copy of your saved game (just the gamexx.sav file) and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 06:22 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

See if you're close enough to the brazier. Sometimes it won't work if you're a bit far from it.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote