Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 11:16 PM   #11
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Remember all the Clinton bashing over the previous 8 years? From what I can tell, much of the support in the last election for Bush came from people who claimed to be for restoring "decency" to the Presidency.

Let's see, say our choice for leader of the most powerful country/military in the world came down to a choice between a philanderer and an idiot. Hmmm . . . philanderer on the one hand, idiot on the other . . . philanderer . . . idiot . . . . philanderer . . . . idiot

Nope, not a hard decision to make. Give me the philanderer any day.

Diogenes Of Pumpkintown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 11:31 PM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Remember all the Clinton bashing over the previous 8 years? From what I can tell, much of the support in the last election for Bush came from people who claimed to be for restoring "decency" to the Presidency.
well, it was TRUE until they couldn't got a taste of the presidency while someone else did... you know how people are like...
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 01:08 AM   #13
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

IMHO, Bush is doing a GREAT job. No I didn't vote for him (this will really get your drwaers in a knot...I din=dn't even vote, HA), Didn't see the point in voting since I figured that when they gave me someone worth voting for, I would!

But I must say, if Bush continues in this way, I will vote for him next term! A qoute from 'Cadillac Man' with Robin Williams and Tim Robbins comes to mind..."HE'S A NO SHIT GUY!!!!!!"

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Liliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 01:16 AM   #14
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
IMHO, Bush is doing a GREAT job. No I didn't vote for him (this will really get your drwaers in a knot...I din=dn't even vote, HA), Didn't see the point in voting since I figured that when they gave me someone worth voting for, I would!

But I must say, if Bush continues in this way, I will vote for him next term! A qoute from 'Cadillac Man' with Robin Williams and Tim Robbins comes to Wmind..."HE'S A NO SHIT GUY!!!!!!"

Why am I not surprised?

Old 10-12-2001, 01:21 AM   #15
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Why am I not surprised?

Don't know Dio, could it be that we are coming to know one another?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Liliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 02:28 AM   #16
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

Don't know Dio, could it be that we are coming to know one another?

and what about my absurd but underrated comments?
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 12:21 PM   #17
skywalker
Banned User

He's talking again at a March of Dimes function. I'm getting tired of the words: "bring them to justice", "smoke them out of their holes", "they are evildoers", etc. I need more substance, not MOTS! Who writes this Presidential propaganda? It's wearing thin!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 02:47 PM   #18
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Let's see. A job that's the toughest in the world second only to Jiangs of China.

Two things. Could you do better? I'm sure your detractors would number the millions. You can never please everybody.

Secondly, what do you expect from a nation that doesn't bother to go out and vote? (oooohhh)

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2001, 03:20 PM   #19
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Let's see. A job that's the toughest in the world second only to Jiangs of China.

Two things. Could you do better? I'm sure your detractors would number the millions. You can never please everybody.

Secondly, what do you expect from a nation that doesn't bother to go out and vote? (oooohhh)

Your points do not change the fact that he is an idiot

Also, the problem in this case was with the people who DID go out and vote
Old 10-12-2001, 03:50 PM   #20
skywalker
Banned User

He is everywhere today! He speaks excellent Spanish by the way!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote