Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-27-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
lordFRZA

Ok I'm going through my journal finishing up some quests before i got on the ship with that vampire chick:

1. Animal trouble in trademeet: alternative offer
I have the poison that the guy gave me but I can't find this 'holy font' to pour it on. I have searched the intire druid grove.

2. Free the garren's child
The child is not in the cell anymore. The garren is dead(I killed the garren to get the deed to the land for Firkraag). Yet the mission is still in my book. What am I missing. Do I need to kill Firkraag? There is no mage to be found. and the doors to the cells are still barred shut.

3. I tryed to give the acorns to the fairy queen but she attacked me! so I had to kill her. Yet the quest is still incomplete. I looked all over and can't figure out what to do with the accorns.

4. Collect the fee for gaylen bean (whatever)
When the vampire had a better deal gaylen attacked me and had to die. but the quest is still in my book!

5. How do I get these quests completed?

6.Also how do I get into that big sphere now that I gave the body of that wussy
to the crowled wizards?

7. My main guy is a scorcerer. Is there a quest for him where he gets something like my bro's theif that got control of a guild or my friends fighter who got that castle? Maybe something to do with the crowled wizards? I did to one quest for them mentioned above. but the guy is gone and said I would not see him again.

Old 08-27-2001, 11:35 AM   #2
Legolas the Elven Archer

I take it your sorceror is of an evil alignment?
Just because you're evil doesn't mean everybody else has to die (though there are those who deserve it)

I think that in most of the cases you've killed a certain character before the quest was completed (like Garren Windspear) or said the wrong things (like with the dryads, I think)

That being so, the only solution would be to reload. Otherwise, you can still continue the game but the quests will remain open.

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 08-27-2001, 03:51 PM   #3
lordFRZA

thank you.

What about a quest for my sorcerer? like the thief got the guild, the fighter got the castle.

and the holy font. what of it?

Old 08-27-2001, 05:09 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by lordFRZA:
thank you.

What about a quest for my sorcerer? like the thief got the guild, the fighter got the castle.

and the holy font. what of it?
I think the Sorceror's stronghold is "Planar Sphere", same as for Wizard. Don't know about the Holy Font. Is it inside the grove itself?

------------------
Old 08-28-2001, 06:59 PM   #5
lordFRZA

I was given a bottle of poison by Lord Khellon in trademeet, right outside the mayors house. he told to goto the druid grove and find the 'holy font' so I could pour the poison on it.

the only thing I can think is the 'FOuNTain' in the building to the north west in the druid grove. but I can't do anything with it, except put the poison bottle on the ground in the water, but that don't work.

Old 08-28-2001, 07:03 PM   #6
lordFRZA

can I get in the sphere with out the guy from umar hills or his body? or do I need to start over?

Old 08-28-2001, 11:29 PM   #7
Alaric
Manshoon

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To get into the sphere you will have to either have Valygar in your party or have his body.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 08-28-2001).]
Old 09-05-2001, 06:12 PM   #8
lordFRZA

how did this picture get by my name and can I change it?

Old 09-05-2001, 06:14 PM   #9
lordFRZA

how did this picture get by my name and can I change it?

------------------[*]