Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2002, 03:21 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

We need to get the new server ASAP--I don't know if anyone saw the 'service is unavailable' message-- My friend has to 'throttle' the CPU Usage for our site because it slows his PC down so much, his other websites won't load, so he had to throttle us.

If we get the $1300 needed to buy our OWN server, I can load it up, drive it over to his Office and WE will have our own dedicated server free of limits! (Weeee!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

If anyone can, PLEASE send in those donations-- Time is running out, he is about to add some other websites to (HIS) server, and this may make the site either slower or limited to 50 connections (GROAN)..

I too am trying to get some extra $$$ together, but Since my mom died, I have to pay for Probate (Getting the house in my name) and that ate $1500 out of me. (Sucks)

If it was anytime to make that donation, it's now guys! Help! Help! (Choc gives you that helpless look) [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] lol..

ONLY if you can afford it though. if you don't have the extra $, then don't, I totally understand.

I'll see what I can do too!

Remember, you can use Paypal or send a check--click on the donations image at the top of the page.

Thanks a Billion!!!!! (Hope this post shows up), the site is unstable today

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 03-10-2002, 03:26 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Any chance that you can accept Euro?
Old 03-10-2002, 03:34 PM   #3
Epona
Zartan

Dan, I did my donation through paypal today ... I had a bit of luck and figured you could use it! [img]smile.gif[/img] Not a huge amount, but better than nothing.

That was scary not getting access just now...
Old 03-10-2002, 03:34 PM   #4
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh,I wondered what that was about, that Service cannot be requested page.
Well, now I know.
I'm not 100% if I got extra but I'll see.
And Neb, yup, I think ot was DragonMage who said that if you post any euro's to her she'll change it up, and send the same amounts worth in $'s too!
Old 03-10-2002, 03:40 PM   #5
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yeah I got the page a while ago too, but what I wanted to ask you Ziroc is this. Can't you shut down a couple of forums until we recieve the new server? I'm sure people would be willing to make that sacrifice,I know I would. And don't even think about spending a penny more on Ironworks Ziroc, not right now please. Concentrate on the important things in life right now and let the rest of us worry about getting the money for the new server. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just voicing my opinion.
Old 03-10-2002, 03:40 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Oh,I wondered what that was about, that Service cannot be requested page.
Well, now I know.
I'm not 100% if I got extra but I'll see.
And Neb, yup, I think to was DragonMage who said that if you post any euro's to her she'll change it up, and send the same amounts worth in $'s too!

Yeah, but I wasn't sure if she was still providing that service.
Old 03-10-2002, 03:45 PM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Yeah, but I wasn't sure if she was still providing that service.

Yes, hon...I have and I will continue to do so.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 03-10-2002, 07:42 PM   #8
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I noticed that this morning as well... I figured the server was just crowded, but heck ill see if I cant put in a few bucks to the pot
Old 03-10-2002, 09:25 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I have just made my second installment to you.

(I got my tax refund this weekend!!)

This time, I used Paypal instead of a check for faster service.

I hope my assumption at speedy service to you is correct...
Old 03-11-2002, 03:43 AM   #10
Moiraine
Anubis

Awww ... maybe I'll be able to send again a contribution at the end of the month. :S